Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not even thinking this with women in mind but idk if I subscribe to younger people not gonna use a message board though

if 25% of this site was between 20-30 I think makes a huge difference

idk though just a thought
So you think us in our 30's and up want to interact with 20 year olds

How can this site attract younger posters?

Needs a bigger social media presence on ig or Twitter. Like if a thread is jumping on here maybe it should be posted on social media as something to come check out.

Really these niggas just don't care. The amount of megas that come thru is holding the bills down. At this point we are basically here to entertain the mods while they take breaks from having to attend to the candy shop. More regular posters means more complaints and having to actually treat people like... people.

I remember when I started at tha job I’m at now…bout 10-11 years ago…I had only been here about a month and we had a surprise plant wide meeting…it’s a relatively smaller plant wit only about 100 ppl at tha time…

Well we get in tha meeting and tha company President and head of HR are in there…so I’m assuming drug test but tha terminology they were using made me know it was summin else…talking about tha “journey” one of tha team members was headed for and how we needed to be supportive and blah blah blah…

Now I’m thinking somebody dying buuuut NO…it’s a meeting about a male at tha job bout to go trans…boy when I tell you that was one HELLUVA meeting…I immediately started trying to figure out who it was so anybody without facial hair was a
candidate lol

Tha questions and comments that were made during that meeting will FOREVER live in infamy!! Lmaooooo

2 statements in particular…1 question and 1 comment

Question from George (old red neck drunk white dude who was about to retire): “Is he gonna have real breasts when he comes back or do they make a fake bra for them??”

Comment fro Roger (another old white dude who was less redneckish than George but much more of a asshole Southern white dude): **and this is the EXACT quote from him in this meeting** Lets all remember it’s not what goes in your mouth that counts…it’s what comes out!!!

:imdead::imdead::imdead:
I was sure I was about to lose my job from laughing sooooo hard….

'Remember when you talked about this on the old site.

Pure comedy.

Needs a bigger social media presence on it or Twitter. Like if a thread is jumping on here maybe it should be posted on social media as something to come check out.

Really these niggas just don't care. The amount of megas that come thru is holding the bills down. At this point we are basically here to entertain the mods while they take breaks from having to attend to the candy shop. More regular posters means more complaints and having to actually treat people like... people.
Do you think this site has stagnated? (Let’s not include the candy shop)

I guess not in the number of posters signing up but moreso the number of posters coming in with the intention to post

Do you think this site is inclusive?

Do you think there is a bias towards the 30+ and up? (Chi town’s comment which didn’t even make sense is a good example)

I notice sometimes in certain situations where a thread or sub forum would be more active or the content would be more in touch if younger posters around. (Record store and Arcade are examples) so I came here to ask the question

I guess not in the number of posters signing up but moreso the number of posters coming in with the intention to post

Do you think there is a bias towards the 30+ and up? (Chi town’s comment which didn’t even make sense is a good example)
Message boards are corny

Hey beta remember when u guys decided to infiltrate a black womens hair site just for luls and recruiting?

I notice sometimes in certain situations where a thread or sub forum would be more active or the content would be more in touch if younger posters around. (Record store and Arcade are examples) so I came here to ask the question

It stagnated 2-3 years ago imo. Every solid new poster we get 1-2 solid vets go missing.

Forums in general has become antiquated so I don't see any way to change to age demo.

Youngins only clicking up to chat on twitter, reddit and maybe discord. They aren't looking for these kind of forums. You gotta be a certain age to even know this type of shit exists.

It stagnated 2-3 years ago imo. Every solid new poster we get 1-2 solid vets go missing.

Forums in general has become antiquated so I don't see any way to change to age demo.

Youngins only clicking up to chat on twitter, reddit and maybe discord. They aren't looking for these kind of forums. You gotta be a certain age to even know this type of shit exists.
Ive said this plenty of times and even made a thread about it but beta tryna remix my style at the moment

Ahhh okay cool thanks for your answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back