Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Related video:

The title of this video is a flat out lie

These chicks ordered those COSTUMES from Amamzon and wore them for Halloween

One one of them posted the pic on her IG and hastagged Hooters...and in jest, asked HER followers if they'd go to a Hooters where BBWs serve wings and beer. It was everyone else that turned something non serious into something it wasn't.

I'm not here for y'alls expectations.

Y'all don't even know how old that man is.

Dude could be 26 checking out chicks in their 20's.

But yeah, carry on.

My thing is people thought you were creepy when abw first started that has nothing to do with me. You never ask the women why you get that label.

Yea ok

Just wait to you go check on Larry and he’s nowhere to be found

Then a thread from your shorts brushes against your leg

He’s in a habitat container… he’s good. And even if, they’re ridiculously harmless but I’d probably scream and accidentally kill it if this happened

I'm not here for y'alls expectations.

Y'all don't even know how old that man is.

Dude could be 26 checking out chicks in their 20's.

But yeah, carry on.
Except....yeah he not

He a 30+ marching band alumni with a whole wife on his arm. Instead of showing us some school pride or black excellence he showing us young bait and contemplating risking it all for the chance to holler at an under classmates

Straight filthy

How can this site attract younger posters?

Asked this a few years ago.

Like, where are the new Morenos/Bak's...........Six's.........Pico's.............and JCapris?

Are they lurking..........or just too locked into Instagram/FB/Twitter/TikTok etc so much that they're not really checking for a place like this?

Asked this a few years ago.

Like, where are the new Morenos/Bak's...........Six's.........Pico's.............and JCapris?

Are they lurking..........or just too locked into Instagram/FB/Twitter/TikTok etc so much that they're not really checking for a place like this?
Im not even thinking this with women in mind but idk if I subscribe to younger people not gonna use a message board though

if 25% of this site was between 20-30 I think makes a huge difference

idk though just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back