Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow...I knew avirex was trying to make little comeback, but I had no idea that people kept their Pelles.

Not to go back too far, but how was it growing up with a mom who was a Hebrew Israelite? I know people that have explored that side of religion and they be on some other shit sometimes. Not in a bad way, just different.
Pretty mundane, no Christmas, Sabbath on Saturday so no tv or other forms of entertainment till sun down..ummm, we made homemade bread on some sacred day, can’t remember which one. Outside of that, I don’t remember much else that stood out to me.

If the post was worded in a better way...I am sure it could have lived and no one would have ever said anything. But to post pictures (in the wrong thread) of a Homecoming event and then type " all this young ass". Yeah nope this isn't ya homeboy group chatroom.

Do u or any other men get excited about ass hours after you saw it? To the point where you want post about it ? And then make a point to categorize the ass by the age? Do you have file 📁 folders labeled for the age of asses?

Like it's whole sections where posters can post about all types of ass...why brag or type and post in cookout thread???

Do you share the same views and perspectives of Mister B ? Are you the type of person who would post the same thing that he did?

I thought it was just a random comment blown out of proportion.

Wasn't aware of the pictures, but it still seems like people are trying to make more out of it than there really is.

If the post was worded in a better way...I am sure it could have lived and no one would have ever said anything. But to post pictures (in the wrong thread) of a Homecoming event and then type " all this young ass". Yeah nope this isn't ya homeboy group chatroom.

Do u or any other men get excited about ass hours after you saw it? To the point where you want post about it ? And then make a point to categorize the ass by the age? Do you have file 📁 folders labeled for the age of asses?

Like it's whole sections where posters can post about all types of ass...why brag or type and post in cookout thread???

Do you share the same views and perspectives of Mister B ? Are you the type of person who would post the same thing that he did?
wind-blowing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back