Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having trouble scrolling past videos posters post on here? It could be twitter, youtube, tic toc, etc. My screen stops and i cant scroll past them if the video takes up most of the screen. Seems I can only scroll by touching only the background of the website. Just started happening today.

Anyone else having trouble scrolling past videos posters post on here? It could be twitter, youtube, tic toc, etc. My screen stops and i cant scroll past them if the video takes up most of the screen. Seems I can only scroll by touching only the background of the website. Just started happening today.
No I have not noticed this happening to me.Are you on your mobile device?

I take it this race jane cat is a banned poster with a vendetta?
Who are you referring to exactly? Race Jane??......I know your not talking about Race Jones. She doesn't have a vendetta and just be posting. She is to be respected...if you can't deal post somewhere else.

If you are not talking about her....carry on, but I don't know any poster called Race Jane

Who are you referring to exactly? Race Jane??......I know your not talking about Race Jones. She doesn't have a vendetta and just be posting. She is to be respected...if you can't deal post somewhere else.

If you are not talking about her....carry on, but I don't know any poster called Race Jane

lol it was a new member, entirely different profile from race jones

but all their posts got wiped from the server like 20 mins ago

Just when I thought November couldn't get any more interesting on here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back