Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to keep the balance

imma see you in the Power thread. i been rewatching and taking notes...you bout to get this work this week.

Sounds about right. Take this parting gift with you though
5ZAq.gif

If you got the time listen to that part again. Corey laughed and said "when I hit a lick I'm going to say some sucka ass shit to you that ain't going to ever come true." and followed that up with "I don't think you have to courage to give nobody $20,000." I time stamped it for you Dos.

Calling Zo a weak link is some wild shit because Zo is actually the only person on that show who hold Corey accountable for the shit he says and does. I've been watching the show for years. Lately if Zo ain't on the show it's I either don't watch it or cut it off because it's just a bunch of clown ass shit with nothing else involved. The show really has no counter balance without Zo. Everybody else is really just yes men to Corey which leads to a lame as episode IMO.

The wildest shit was Corey on this very episode was being a hypocritical ass nigga all in the same sentence sometimes and couldn't even see it. He was literally contradicting himself repeatedly within a matter of seconds.

Yo the shit he did with Nate was some sucker shit too but nobody really called him out on it. I seen they were gonna butt heads eventually when Nate started going hard on the singing tip during the freestyles and Corey couldnt keep up lmao.

Nate comes back on the show after a long hiatus and they talk about there differences but Corey never really gave it up to him about being in the Rock show. Actually slick dissed the move smh.

Yo the shit he did with Nate was some sucker shit too but nobody really called him out on it. I seen they were gonna butt heads eventually when Nate started going hard on the singing tip during the freestyles and Corey couldnt keep up lmao.

Nate comes back on the show after a long hiatus and they talk about there differences but Corey never really gave it up to him about being in the Rock show. Actually slick dissed the move smh.

True, I kinda of remember that. He was fucked up for not showing for that event Nate had when he had that tribute for Corey as well. Corey faked on the show like he was fucked up he couldn't make but you could kind of tell he never intended to go in the first place.

Exactly and I been watching for years as well and feel the same way.

Corey a fucked up nigga and I was fucked up with the shit he did with Grady. It didn't even make sense for him to constantly keep going on the nigga like that cause that wasn't shit a real nigga would do. Definitely wasn't some shit a real nigga would do with a person you called your friend regardless of what the other person may have done.

I'm not going to be the nigga I am and violate rules cause another nigga doing some bitch ass shit. That would make me look just like them and Corey can't even see that is the exact shit that he did with Grady.
Facts! A part that bothered me alot and showed he didnt respect Zo is that after the weakest link comment, when Zo was making the mention of how with every studio he had Corey was able to peep game, see how shit ran and than model his studio (which was smart) after it and all Corey stuck on was that Zo didnt actually own any studio he was at as if that made anything zo say less true.
Also that whole "i raise niggas" comment was nasty.

Hopefully Kraig and Marcus and hell the rest of the crew kinda look at these warning signs and move accordingly. Nate separated because he knew the vibes of disrespect.

True, I kinda of remember that. He was fucked up for not showing for that event Nate had when he had that tribute for Corey as well. Corey faked on the show like he was fucked up he couldn't make but you could kind of tell he never intended to go in the first place.
Like come on fam. Ya boy opens up a major comedy club in his hometown and you couldnt find 30mins to show face and salute him while in town? Na man niggas aint that busy.

Facts! A part that bothered me alot and showed he didnt respect Zo is that after the weakest link comment, when Zo was making the mention of how with every studio he had Corey was able to peep game, see how shit ran and than model his studio (which was smart) after it and all Corey stuck on was that Zo didnt actually own any studio he was at as if that made anything zo say less true.
Also that whole "i raise niggas" comment was nasty.

Hopefully Kraig and Marcus and hell the rest of the crew kinda look at these warning signs and move accordingly. Nate separated because he knew the vibes of disrespect.

All true it's so much shit from this episode that can brought up and shown about this nigga Corey that'd we be on here for days discussing that shit.

Shit ain't going to play like how Corey think it is IMO. The nigga really don't see how this shit has made him look.

Big FACTS!!

I wonder what Freeze Luv feels about all that happened.
I seen a while ago freeze has his own show and zo was a guest. They hashed it out about their "fight" but i didnt know they had 25 years of history prior. Niggas was in a rap group and everything. Shit blew my mind on the stories they were sharing. Dope episode and they even played a bit of zo raps.

I seen a while ago freeze has his own show and zo was a guest. They hashed it out about their "fight" but i didnt know they had 25 years of history prior. Niggas was in a rap group and everything. Shit blew my mind on the stories they were sharing. Dope episode and they even played a bit of zo raps.

They spoke on their history before. That shit was cool as hell to hear about.

Ultimately, Corey is one of them dudes that like to go hard on people. His fans like him because he goes hard on a lot of the people they don't like. It becomes problematic when he goes hard on someone they do like. The funny thing is either way, he's probably saying some wrong shit.

If you got the time listen to that part again. Corey laughed and said "when I hit a lick I'm going to say some sucka ass shit to you that ain't going to ever come true." and followed that up with "I don't think you have to courage to give nobody $20,000." I time stamped it for you Dos.

Calling Zo a weak link is some wild shit because Zo is actually the only person on that show who hold Corey accountable for the shit he says and does. I've been watching the show for years. Lately if Zo ain't on the show it's I either don't watch it or cut it off because it's just a bunch of clown ass shit with nothing else involved. The show really has no counter balance without Zo. Everybody else is really just yes men to Corey which leads to a lame as episode IMO.

The wildest shit was Corey on this very episode was being a hypocritical ass nigga all in the same sentence sometimes and couldn't even see it. He was literally contradicting himself repeatedly within a matter of seconds.

Yo that was wild.

When dude called him bout SAS. Corey just straight up admit it that it just for show. He tried to play if off as some boss/"I play chess, not checkers" shit.

Yo that was wild.

When dude called him bout SAS. Corey just straight up admit it that it just for show. He tried to play if off as some boss/"I play chess, not checkers" shit.

That nigga Corey really showed his true colors and character on this show. SMH that shit was a wild thing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back