Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starts at the 1:29 mark when Corey feel a way about Darlene not fully supporting his skin cream product and then it falls off the rails and cringe for the rest of the show.

What I took from this is that niggas don't know what a hypocrite is. They basically accuse each other for hypocrisy for every random thing they don't like about each other.

What I took from this is that niggas don't know what a hypocrite is. They basically accuse each other for hypocrisy for every random thing they don't like about each other.
nah i think Zo was on point...he saying corey dont support but want support.

but all the calling niggas out for what he thinks are lies aint cool. he dont know that mans home life and he could have just made shit hella crazy for dude when he said that shit.

What about Zo?

its kinda fucked up for someone to say some shit like that after all this time.
and then laugh like a nigga aint got $20k to just give....that was foul.

Aries caught all kinda strays.....but at least Zo stood on he lost his cool.
Yo how Corey tell a nigga thats been his right hand man on the show that yo you're the weakest link and i thats why i dont fuck with niggas like you but you smart so i keep you around. That shit was the ultimate disrespect and Zo had all right to just up and snuff that nigga.

Then after Zo reacts to the slander, Corey acts shocked lmao. Shit crazy.

Yo how Corey tell a nigga thats been his right hand man on the show that yo you're the weakest link and i thats why i dont fuck with niggas like you but you smart so i keep you around. That shit was the ultimate disrespect and Zo had all right to just up and snuff that nigga.

Then after Zo reacts to the slander, Corey acts shocked lmao. Shit crazy.
right....thats the hoe shit.

he speaking about hoe shit but keep niggas around because they smart but dont tell them they are only around because they smart.

had this man thinking it was deeper.

yet, he calling out dudes for not telling they inhouse they got other chicks.

the hypocrisy

he just went all crazy on this one

And honestly the way he talks to Dee has been borderline harrassment for years now. He stay going at her and its almost bully like. Actually surprised she has stayed by him for these years but i also think she realized he has serious abandonment issues and she stays around to help him.

Zo was really just tryin to defend her after a while and then Corey just zeroed in on him smh. Bitch nigga shit and thats my favorite comedian.

What about Zo?

its kinda fucked up for someone to say some shit like that after all this time.
and then laugh like a nigga aint got $20k to just give....that was foul.

Aries caught all kinda strays.....but at least Zo stood on he lost his cool.

No he laughed like he knows for a fact that Zo never in his life will make something happen for himself where he will have 20K to give him.

Corey exposed himself as a fucked up nigga on this episode.

IMO the some of the shit he said to Zo he can never come back from.

right....thats the hoe shit.

he speaking about hoe shit but keep niggas around because they smart but dont tell them they are only around because they smart.

had this man thinking it was deeper.

yet, he calling out dudes for not telling they inhouse they got other chicks.

the hypocrisy

he just went all crazy on this one
Thats why niggas was on his head about the stephen A shit. He spoke on all this smoke he had for homie and when he finally seen him...

hqdefault.jpg

He'll never be able to live that down cuz he went out like a sucka

No he laughed like he knows for a fact that Zo never in his life will make something happen for himself where he will have 20K to give him.

i thought he said it like....that would be hard for him to give cuz he aint really got it like that.

i could be wrong....but its still fucked all the way up.

im legit salute Zo for not stealing him....that wasnt no brothers disagree type shit...he was straight disrespect.

that shit takes control.

Thats why niggas was on his head about the stephen A shit. He spoke on all this smoke he had for homie and when he finally seen him...

hqdefault.jpg

He'll never be able to live that down cuz he went out like a sucka
WOW!

aww man.

after saying he wouldnt buy a nigga drinks...he posing with chicken and smiling?

damn he just losing points left and right

Yea he showed he has no respect for him and that shit was sad. I been watchin this shit for years and you can tell along the way Corey aura changed towards everyone and he was going on these fuck nigga tirades more and more.
Niggas was jokingly suggesting for a while now it might be some suppressed homosexuality shit goin on wit him the way he goes so hard on women and gays and idk man might be some truth to it cuz bruh wilding out

The high level of bitchassness in that video...good grief!

Can't stand Corey and see right thru him. Because he loves to say shit like "Alpha Male" and "I stand on it" & say a million times that he's "from Chicago, Illinois" (with the 's' on the end LOL) and talk all that "I know GDs"/tough Tony shit, he's supposed to be some bastion of manhood FOH

Anybody who hangs on the word (nuts) of Corey Holcomb is not to be taken seriously. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back