Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The high level of bitchassness in that video...good grief!

Can't stand Corey and see right thru him. Because he loves to say shit like "Alpha Male" and "I stand on it" & say a million times that he's "from Chicago, Illinois" (with the 's' on the end LOL) and talk all that "I know GDs"/tough Tony shit, he's supposed to be some bastion of manhood FOH

Anybody who hangs on the word (nuts) of Corey Holcomb is not to be taken seriously. Ever.
I stopped fucking with Corey after he started a thread on twitter where several dozens of black men were celebrating and cheering an 11 year old child being punched out by a white man. Ive never seen something like that, black man after black man using emojis and gifs and memes to show how happy they were to see this

Yea he showed he has no respect for him and that shit was sad. I been watchin this shit for years and you can tell along the way Corey aura changed towards everyone and he was going on these fuck nigga tirades more and more.
Niggas was jokingly suggesting for a while now it might be some suppressed homosexuality shit goin on wit him the way he goes so hard on women and gays and idk man might be some truth to it cuz bruh wilding out
In my opinion, that's a rather pedestrian way to explain Corey's behavior...and a way to get off some lame jokes.

But I think it just comes down to Corey being a hateful ass person. Even in his standup routines over the years, he says some of the most vile, hateful shit under the pretense of jokes. He's also quite insecure and tries to hide it behind all his fake arrogance.

I believe as his "celebrity" has risen, his ego has become inflated and he's got a battery in his back that tells him he can say whatever wild shit he wants with no consequence

Plus that Steven A. Smith backlash shook him. He thought all his dick riders would keep riding but a lot of them gave his ass the business about that LOL

I stopped fucking with Corey after he started a thread on twitter where several dozens of black men were celebrating and cheering an 11 year old child being punched out by a white man. Ive never seen something like that, black man after black man using emojis and gifs and memes to show how happy they were to see this

WOW...just, wow

I'm rendered speechless

Yikes

Yea he showed he has no respect for him and that shit was sad. I been watchin this shit for years and you can tell along the way Corey aura changed towards everyone and he was going on these fuck nigga tirades more and more.
Niggas was jokingly suggesting for a while now it might be some suppressed homosexuality shit goin on wit him the way he goes so hard on women and gays and idk man might be some truth to it cuz bruh wilding out

To the bold....Years ago I was going through who he follows on twitter and saw a few interesting things.

In my opinion, that's a rather pedestrian way to explain Corey's behavior...and a way to get off some lame jokes.

But I think it just comes down to Corey being a hateful ass person. Even in his standup routines over the years, he says some of the most vile, hateful shit under the pretense of jokes. He's also quite insecure and tries to hide it behind all his fake arrogance.

I believe as his "celebrity" has risen, his ego has become inflated and he's got a battery in his back that tells him he can say whatever wild shit he wants with no consequence

Plus that Steven A. Smith backlash shook him. He thought all his dick riders would keep riding but a lot of them gave his ass the business about that LOL
What happened with SAS?

Reactions: GNS
i thought he said it like....that would be hard for him to give cuz he aint really got it like that.

i could be wrong....but its still fucked all the way up.

im legit salute Zo for not stealing him....that wasnt no brothers disagree type shit...he was straight disrespect.

that shit takes control.

If you got the time listen to that part again. Corey laughed and said "when I hit a lick I'm going to say some sucka ass shit to you that ain't going to ever come true." and followed that up with "I don't think you have to courage to give nobody $20,000." I time stamped it for you Dos.

Calling Zo a weak link is some wild shit because Zo is actually the only person on that show who hold Corey accountable for the shit he says and does. I've been watching the show for years. Lately if Zo ain't on the show it's I either don't watch it or cut it off because it's just a bunch of clown ass shit with nothing else involved. The show really has no counter balance without Zo. Everybody else is really just yes men to Corey which leads to a lame as episode IMO.

The wildest shit was Corey on this very episode was being a hypocritical ass nigga all in the same sentence sometimes and couldn't even see it. He was literally contradicting himself repeatedly within a matter of seconds.

If you got the time listen to that part again. Corey laughed and said "when I hit a lick I'm going to say some sucka ass shit to you that ain't going to ever come true." and followed that up with "I don't think you have to courage to give nobody $20,000." I time stamped it for you Dos.

Calling Zo a weak link is some wild shit because Zo is actually the only person on that show who hold Corey accountable for the shit he says and does. I've been watching the show for years. Lately if Zo ain't on the show it's I either don't watch it or cut it off because it's just a bunch of clown ass shit with nothing else involved. The show really has no counter balance without Zo. Everybody else is really just yes men to Corey which leads to a lame as episode IMO.

The wildest shit was Corey on this very episode was being a hypocritical ass nigga all in the same sentence sometimes and couldn't even see it. He was literally contradicting himself repeatedly within a matter of seconds.

right but what does "have the courage " mean? like even if you have have you....you cant give it up.
but i also see your point.
thank you for the timestamp.

Exactly and I been watching for years as well and feel the same way.

Corey a fucked up nigga and I was fucked up with the shit he did with Grady. It didn't even make sense for him to constantly keep going on the nigga like that cause that wasn't shit a real nigga would do. Definitely wasn't some shit a real nigga would do with a person you called your friend regardless of what the other person may have done.

I'm not going to be the nigga I am and violate rules cause another nigga doing some bitch ass shit. That would make me look just like them and Corey can't even see that is the exact shit that he did with Grady.

You said you think he gay on the low cause of how he degrades gays and women. So in that mindset it's interesting who he followed at the time.
For me, the question is, who did he follow that would lead you to believe there may be some validity to the gay rumors?

right but what does "have the courage " mean? like even if you have have you....you cant give it up.
but i also see your point.
thank you for the timestamp.

I took it to mean he felt like Zo was really a selfish nigga so even if he got all the way up to where he could give him that 20K he would never do it cause that is the type of nigga he is.

You're welcome

I took it to mean he felt like Zo was really a selfish nigga so even if he got all the way up to where he could give him that 20K he would never do it cause that is the type of nigga he is.

You're welcome
just to keep the balance

imma see you in the Power thread. i been rewatching and taking notes...you bout to get this work this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back