Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I re listened to the 5150 show and one thing stood out bothered me.....how much these dudes be making off all them radio shows and podcasts for homie to ha e to wait to “ hit a lick” to pay back the 20k Corey spent on that Aries Spears shit

Also I re listened to the 5150 show and one thing stood out bothered me.....how much these dudes be making off all them radio shows and podcasts for homie to ha e to wait to “ hit a lick” to pay back the 20k Corey spent on that Aries Spears shit

Like you ain't paying the nigga back in installments? That shit happened 2-3 years ago.

Hit a lick? Maaaaaannn. Foh.

Lol niggas aint got it like how we think they do. But i do wonder what this "lick" would be...

But at the same time it sounds as if Corey wasnt trippin off the bread til recently so maybe Zo wasnt aware how much it was and thats when he told him he got em.

Reactions: GNS
And Zo was correct, as the showrunner, you gotta do better at controlling the atmosphere. Corey seen for them 2hrs how Aries was trippin and did nothing to calm it down and only egged it on. In that instance when Zo finally snapped it was after way too many chances given. You rode hard for zo after the fight for years and to later put it all on zo as "hoe shit" is crazy to me.

Stay at home order in effect. They sending messages on tv and shit. They serious lmao. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back