Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish this country was taking it serious, Chicago reopened the schools.

I'm just glad they didn't do curfew here like they did Quebec.

But it's officially state of emergency again here in Ontario. Only allowed out if your in health, an essential worker, grocery shopping and excercise (the white people who just won't stay inside clause). Went out once last Wednesday and was inside almost 2 weeks straight before that. Can't believe it's been a year of this shit.

I'm over it.

lol never but I did think that was gillie when i saw it

thought it was kinda out of character but im never mad a nigga having fun

Sad night for the 5150 show man....

Corey be on bullshit and has been for a while and it finally all came out.

:cry:

@Ghost313 you see that shit? Mannn

I saw that....Corey been looking shady in the light and now you shit on Zo. Only a matter of time before he flips on the rest of them like he did Grady and Zo

If a nigga put 20k on your legal fees and you ain't finna pay the nigga back until you "hit a lick" you should stfu. That's just me. Check me off the show about however you feel I'm coming in private.

Zo opened the door to get aired like that.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
I'm just glad they didn't do curfew here like they did Quebec.

But it's officially state of emergency again here in Ontario. Only allowed out if your in health, an essential worker, grocery shopping and excercise (the white people who just won't stay inside clause). Went out once last Wednesday and was inside almost 2 weeks straight before that. Can't believe it's been a year of this shit.

I'm over it.

lol Perfect name for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back