FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
Monique does a lot of complaining for an Oscar winner. Most people probably forget she is an Oscar winner for as much as she wants to have a damn comedy special.

• Ether
Reactions: SneakDZA and Nope
So Mike Epps was lying and was begging Shannon Sharpe by DM to be on Club Shay Shay lol

Last edited:
Lol @ "being cool". You wanna blame him so bad, but not the participants who willingly come on the show. So tell us what you would do in that situation? You tellin us if Kat came on your show and off the bat start firing off shots at all the comedians...you stopping him in the middle of his rant like

"Wait hold up now Kat, I can't let you do that. You gotta leave if you doin all that."

View attachment 1260834
I avoid drama like aids in real life. I tell niggas all the time that I don't wanna know shit. My point is Shay Shay controls his platform and the editing and he has to take responsibility for what he allows to come out and how it looks to the masses that may not understand our culture

I avoid drama like aids in real life. I tell niggas all the time that I don't wanna know shit. My point is Shay Shay controls his platform and the editing and he has to take responsibility for what he allows to come out and how it looks to the masses that may not understand our culture
lol don’t u support the most toxic nigga in the culture?

Let Shannon do him he figured out something that works for his platform and it’s not even shit he instigated

He just allowing his guest to express themselves freely on his platform

And it s working… it’s working so well every clout chaser trying to attach themselves to him right now

Let Shannon do him he figured out something that works for his platform and it’s not even shit he instigated

He just allowing his guest to express themselves freely on his platform

And it s working… it’s working so well every clout chaser trying to attach themselves to him right now
That’s not a good thing. It’s messy and trash.

So again...what would you have done in that situation?

Again you can't fault him for the shyt HIS GUEST says. Now if Kat was sayin shyt that was detrimental to Shannon's show (ie. sexist shyt...derogatory shyt of other races/genders, supporting abuse, etc.)...then yes i can see him not airing it.

But all that shyt talkin Kat did is on Kat. Blame him for airing out that dirty laundry on a public platform. Club Shay Shay been goin on for 2 years now. And he's had plenty of guests that dropped positive gems, and non-messy type of interviews. Should he get credit for that?

Reactions: GNS and SeaSnake