Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
So again...what would you have done in that situation?

Again you can't fault him for the shyt HIS GUEST says. Now if Kat was sayin shyt that was detrimental to Shannon's show (ie. sexist shyt...derogatory shyt of other races/genders, supporting abuse, etc.)...then yes i can see him not airing it.

But all that shyt talkin Kat did is on Kat. Blame him for airing out that dirty laundry on a public platform. Club Shay Shay been goin on for 2 years now. And he's had plenty of guests that dropped positive gems, and non-messy type of interviews. Should he get credit for that?
I give him credit for all of his accomplishments. I don't think Katt was wrong or out of pocket with the interview but I think everything ain't for everybody. Angie Martinez has a interview with Tupac where he allegedly talked some crazy shit and almost 30 years later we've never heard it.

Shannon caught a bag from that interview and I respect that but now he's beefin with Mike Epps with smoke he didn't have for Skip so he kinda comes off as toxic for our community when he allows infighting amongst us but won't have the same energy for others🤷🏾‍♂️

I give him credit for all of his accomplishments. I don't think Katt was wrong or out of pocket with the interview but I think everything ain't for everybody. Angie Martinez has a interview with Tupac where he allegedly talked some crazy shit and almost 30 years later we've never heard it.

Shannon caught a bag from that interview and I respect that but now he's beefin with Mike Epps with smoke he didn't have for Skip so he kinda comes off as toxic for our community when he allows infighting amongst us but won't have the same energy for others🤷🏾‍♂️

There's plenty of vids that's been posted of Shannon goin back at Skip. So I'm not sure that some folks keep pushing that narrative as if we can't Google search.

And lol @ sayin Kat wasn't wrong or out of pocket...yet he's spewing the same toxic shyt you tryin blame Shannon for. Geezus crust. Lol!

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back