Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
I ain’t see the full video if there is one the only vid I have seen is Dave rambling bout some shit that really didn’t concern him then DeRay chiming in at the end

If you have the vid that show DeRay inviting him on stage to debate the Katt shit post it

I seen the same one you did. The caption when I saw it said that it was DeRay's show and Dave came up. I don't think it was Dave's show, but that could be wrong for all I know. Dave is usually a bit more lucid for his shows.

I’m not talking about Katt but this is the Shay Shay thread.

More and more I’m becoming annoyed with him.

Idk. Something is weird to me.

Katt spoke about those that either said something negative against him or stole his jokes.*
So he weren't hating plus "what part of the game fucks up another nigga's paper" can be flipped directly at those Katt ethered.

*with exception to Luda

I ain’t gonna lie I just saw the hot takes. But what Cedric do to Katt

I'm glad Chappelle called him out.

Like I said before, Katt shooting at everybody besides the "illuminati" who just happened to invite him to a party.

Let's see if he wants the smoke with Chappelle too since he loves the drama so much.

I'm glad Chappelle called him out.

Like I said before, Katt shooting at everybody besides the "illuminati" who just happened to invite him to a party.

Let's see if he wants the smoke with Chappelle too since he loves the drama so much.
Bruh didn’t drop no names about the party though

Back