Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Club Shay Shay Thread

I see what Dave was trying to say about Katt going at other brothas but he went at the niggaz that stole from him or who he felt violated. Wasn't really a get up on club sharp and shit on niggaz thing.
I agree with deray. Shit got people talking and interested

Katt spoke about those that either said something negative against him or stole his jokes.*
So he weren't hating plus "what part of the game fucks up another nigga's paper" can be flipped directly at those Katt ethered.

*with exception to Luda

The funny thing is Dave basically acknowledges that fact. He said something like "Katt said nothing about me because I've been nothing but nice to that nigga."

The funny thing is Dave basically acknowledges that fact. He said something like "Katt said nothing about me because I've been nothing but nice to that nigga."
Which only lends credence to everything katt was saying ie he weren't telling tall tales.

This below is basically why I think Dave got some angst at Katt... No one was really talking about his special and all attention was in katt going viral.

Dave should have leaned into that fact instead by saying, " you know how hard that Katt shit went... Nigga's forgot I just dropped a brand new special!" and laughed it off 🤣

I see Dave using ether in general conversation.... salute

But overall he seems mad that Katt went super viral the same day his special dropped on Netflix...and yeah he was drunk

I thought Katt was outta pocket with the Rickey smiley shit and even tho I laughed at the Luda shit that was fucked up. Everything else he said was fair play.

Another weak response. He even got the king of comedy out here drunk and bothered. Mfs could have just stayed quiet if this was all they were going to do.

Not 1 of these niggas has said "that's not true" or "this is what actually happened" yet.

Last edited:
I thought Katy was outta pocket with the Rickey smiley shit and even tho I laughed at the Luda shit that was fucked up. Everything else he said was fair play.

Another weak response. He even got the king of comedy out here drunk and bothered. Mfs could have just stayed quiet if this was all they were going to do.

Not 1 of these niggas has said "that's not true" or "this is what actually happened" yet.
What hart suppose to say“I’m not a plant”

We all watched bruh grind for years before he caught on

Only person he should have a problem with is Steve Harvey.

All that other shit was just weirdo, I’m jealous behavior.

What hart suppose to say“I’m not a plant”

We all watched bruh grind for years before he caught on

Only person he should have a problem with is Steve Harvey.

All that other shit was just weirdo, I’m jealous behavior.
Kevin didn’t have to say anything at all but he did and did nothing but lead us to a weak ass film, then tried to have his boys pop some lame ass jokes on live television. Could have just said nothing.

All the other shit katt was on has for the most part been proven to be factual. Sorry g. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Kevin didn’t have to say anything at all but he did and did nothing but lead us to a weak ass film, then tried to have his boys pop some lame ass jokes on live television. Could have just said nothing.

All the other shit katt was on has for the most part been proven to be factual. Sorry g. 🤷🏿‍♂️
He didn’t say anything that has been said for over 20 years.

He said absolutely nothing.

He’s just a hater that’s always lying about shit and always running his mouth regardless who the person is

Back