Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Club Shay Shay Thread

i think Dave should have stayed out of this...when Dave went through his battles with the powers that be in Hollywood...Just like Monique...NONE of his peers spoke and provided him support...when the world said he was crazy for not taking the money and going to Africa....

remember that ya'll?

That "hurt people hurt people" line is gonna come back on Dave if Katt chooses to respond to him. That's just based on recent comments Katt has made on topics Dave has been involved in.

That "hurt people hurt people" line is gonna come back on Dave if Katt chooses to respond to him. That's just based on recent comments Katt has made on topics Dave has been involved in.
You mean Dave punching down on trans folk?

You mean Dave punching down on trans folk?

No. I mean Katts comments he made, I believe it was on Joe Budden show, about comics bitching about what they can and can't say. You can put the trans issue as a micro part, but the overall is Dave has spent the past few years doing exactly what Katt directly called other comedians unfunny and not talented for doing.

No. I mean Katts comments he made, I believe it was on Joe Budden show, about comics bitching about what they can and can't say. You can put the trans issue as a micro part, but the overall is Dave has spent the past few years doing exactly what Katt directly called other comedians unfunny and not talented for doing.
Sorry I'm stupid this afternoon. Doing what exactly. I can't remember the katt/budden interview tbh.

I'm not trying to create a gotcha moment. Just not sure what you're referring to exactly.

Sorry I'm stupid this afternoon. Doing what exactly. I can't remember the katt/budden interview tbh.

I'm not trying to create a gotcha moment. Just not sure what you're referring to exactly.

They asked Katt his opinion on comics complaining about "cancel culture" and not being able to say certain words or topics without pushback and he said those comics who complain about that are the ones who aren't funny. And if they keep trying to beat that dead horse it shows they were probably never that funny to begin with.

Dave long ago joined the comics who get paid millions yet still complain about being "cancelled". So it'd be interesting if Katt went back to that pov to respond to Dave.

They asked Katt his opinion on comics complaining about "cancel culture" and not being able to say certain words or topics without pushback and he said those comics who complain about that are the ones who aren't funny. And if they keep trying to beat that dead horse it shows they were probably never that funny to begin with.

Dave long ago joined the comics who get paid millions yet still complain about being "cancelled". So it'd be interesting if Katt went back to that pov to respond to Dave.
Ahh. I don't think katt wants that smoke. Cause it becomes less about who's funnier or has the better point and who's more popular atm. It's just too lopsided between the 2 of them when it comes to that. Katt would essentially be punching air.

Ya'll taking Dave's comments way more seriously than you should be. 1) As several people have posted, he was drunk and half the shit he said didn't even make sense and 2) He didn't really go at Katt that hard. He just said he didn't think that going at someone like Ced was a blow against the Illuminati.

Actually, point 2 reinforces point 1, Dave wasn't even lucid enough to understand that Katt going at Ced was a completely different part of the discussion from Katt going at the Illuminati.

Ya'll taking Dave's comments way more seriously than you should be. 1) As several people have posted, he was drunk and half the shit he said didn't even make sense and 2) He didn't really go at Katt that hard. He just said he didn't think that going at someone like Ced was a blow against the Illuminati.

Actually, point 2 reinforces point 1, Dave wasn't even lucid enough to understand that Katt going at Ced was a completely different part of the discussion from Katt going at the Illuminati.
Lol that’s Dave’s responsibility to edicate himself before speaking out of turn

Dude is almost 60

Lol that’s Dave’s responsibility to edicate himself before speaking out of turn

Dude is almost 60

Educate himself about what? You're acting like he spoke out on a matter of fact. DeRay basically brought him up to debate whether or not what Katt did was good for comedy. Dave's answer was "blah blah blah black comedy solidarity." Ya'll really making this shit out to be more than it is. He was drunk and basically just got up and said some shit because he was challenged.

Dave said why is katt going at black comedians and not the white ones?

Direct quotes:

“What part of the game is this? He only ethered niggas. He didn’t say anything about any of these white boys. None of these white boys function like that,”

“Katt is one of the best painters in the game. So why are you drawing ugly pictures of us? Stop.”

“Hurt people hurt people, but I am a hurt person that never hurt people, and he does it all the time: ‘Fuck this one, and fuck that one, and fuck this one,'”.

“But, nigga, I didn’t hear anything that you did wrong. He didn’t do nothin’ wrong? Katt didn’t do nothin’ wrong?… Katt was talking about shit that niggas did to other niggas, but not about anything that niggas did to him.”

Chappelle then went on to say if he told his story, “it would break your heart” and that he “lost everything and never, ever told on anybody.” He went on to say that he does “fuck with Katt hard,” but questioned why Williams would call out his peers when “all of us are trying to be in a better situation.”

Educate himself about what? You're acting like he spoke out on a matter of fact. DeRay basically brought him up to debate whether or not what Katt did was good for comedy. Dave's answer was "blah blah blah black comedy solidarity." Ya'll really making this shit out to be more than it is. He was drunk and basically just got up and said some shit because he was challenged.
I ain’t see the full video if there is one the only vid I have seen is Dave rambling bout some shit that really didn’t concern him then DeRay chiming in at the end

If you have the vid that show DeRay inviting him on stage to debate the Katt shit post it

Reactions: GNS
Back