Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
Bruh didn’t drop no names about the party though
That's my point. He only mentions people on his level and it was just to stir up drama.

He casually mentions he went to a illuminati party like it was six flags. Out of that whole messy interview that was the only thing that I wanted to hear more about; but of course he'll never go into detail cause he's either lying about it or scared of revealing all his involvement.

It's real sus to that he gets invited to a party of some powerful secret society (which we question it's existence today) and he has no dealings with them at all? Something isn't adding up.

@GNS

He’s turning into something else from what he first started out as.

Not saying it’s a bad thing it’s just not the lane I go to him for.

It tracks with what I said about he’s always running his mouth.

Shannon Sharpe has a lot of sympathy from Black folks after he let Skip Bayless old crusty ass repeatedly disrespect him and treat him like a boy.

Which I find hilarious because we didn't have any respect for Terry Crews after getting his dick fondled. Supposedly Terry Crews was suppose to crash out and throw away his entire life.

But at least Terry Crews went to court and talked about it.

Shannon brought his big swole ass to work the next day and finished out his contract and cried on the fucking set and thanked Skip.

At the end of the day, Black Americans need to get over their love for athletes and entertainers. It makes no fucking sense, it's all fucking stupid. Y'all watch this big ass motherfucker get emasculated every other day for a half a year and look like he about to cry by a frail no life 80 plus year old White man. And now he gossip for a living and we supposed to like this motherfucker.

Shannon PED taking ass pretending he smoke black and milds and drink liquor knowing damn well only haram he put in his mouth is White pussy ain't cooning and buffooning but Terry Crews taking his shirt off is.

Niggas shit on Terry Crews for years when Shannon is 3 more older White men giving him a job to being Stephen from Django.

Last edited:
Shannon Sharpe has a lot of sympathy from Black folks after he let Skip Bayless old crusty ass repeatedly disrespect him and treat him like a boy.

Which I find hilarious because we didn't have any respect for Terry Crews after getting his dick fondled. Supposedly Terry Crews was suppose to crash out and throw away his entire life.

Shannon brought his big swole ass to work the next day and finished out his contract and cried on the fucking set and thanked Skip.

At the end of the day, Black Americans need to get over their love for athletes and entertainers. It makes no fucking sense, it's all fucking stupid. Y'all watch this big ass motherfucker get emasculated every other day for a half a year and look like he about to cry by a frail no life 80 plus year old White man. And now he gossip for a living and we supposed to like this motherfucker.

Shannon PED taking ass pretending he smoke black and milds and drink liquor knowing damn well only haram he put in his mouth is White pussy ain't cooning and buffooning but Terry Crews taking his shirt off is.

Niggas shit on Terry Crews for years when Shannon is 3 more older White men giving him a job to being Stephen from Django.

Got daYUM

Shannon wasn't getting shit on as much as your claiming. Lol He also only looked like he wanted to cry when Skip bashed LeBron.

I agree with you about black people and needing to stop idolizing entertainers though.

Lol @ tellin black folks to stop idolizing entertainers in 2024. At some some yall gotta stop tellin black folks to not do that. It's too late. That hasn't changed in decades. And it won't change.

We bitch about not having represention in all these industries. Yet when one of us grinds and becomes successful...we're quick to tear them down.

#MyBlackPeople

Back