Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Club Shay Shay Thread

It does affect because if black boys see these famous actors in a dress dont u think they will think its right . No man should be in no dress . They stay trying to show black men as weak .
That's nothing new. It's been know about men choosing to be emasculated. Their choice.

I don't care about all that messy shit. This nigga said he went to an Illuminate party and everyone glossed over that for the drama.

They really goin’ in on ole Willie in these comment sections…😂🤣

Most people see this for what it is, especially with Willie’s line of questioning

A good podcast isn’t conducted like an interrogation or (official) interview

It has to naturally flow, like a convo between friends, associates and alikes

This has none of that, plus Willie having the personality and demeanor of a henchman, doesn’t help

What did Shannon mean by when you were biting the Apple I didn’t say nothing in reference to Stephen Jackson

And gay for no reason.

Like Omar happened to be gay. But had other things that gave him meaning.

Some of this shit is just gay
Omar was based on niggas who supposed to be raping niggas in the ass and shit

So his character being gay is not far fetched

I know it's a side discussion, but I hate tokens in movies, especially gay tokens. If you have a good character that happens to be gay, that's fine. If a character's only purpose in a movie/show is to be the gay character, that's wack. They did that to Sulu in one of those new Star Trek movies. He had scene where they revealed he was gay, and then it seemed like they didn't do anything else with him in the movie besides show him in times of durress looking at the picture of his husband and kid.

Back