Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
So is Kat gonna name these Illuminate people that invited him to a party that HE attended or just keep talking shit about other black people that made a choice he refused?

It's their lives, and their decisions have no affect on me; but why does he keep bringing up how people "sold out" but not naming who they sold out to.

Like being personaly invited to a Illuminate party and speaking to a member isn't a big deal. Fuck all that messy bullshit and drama. Talk about the so called secret society that's trying to silence you or keeping you down.

Idk why people are surprised about the viral nature of this he shot at a crowd of people and niggas are addicted to drama talking about drama dissecting drama creating their own narratives out of drama and discussing drama

I saw comments earlier talking about Shannon criticizing him as if hes supposed to be Barbara Walters or Oprah prying with investigatory rigor and curiousity and im just like stfu

I rocked his music, even his solo albums coming up, and agree with a lot of his takes on various topics but much as I’ll like to like the guy, it’s just something about Willie D, that turns me off about him.. pause

This whole “break the internet,again “ campaign is just…. 😑😒

It’s givin’ opportunistic slim ball

And I’ll add, his diva mentality and treatment of Scarface after his 50th hip hip performance

Even when I wanted to agree with his stance, dude come off as so disagreeable you understand why Face didn’t bother to tell him

Last edited:
So is Kat gonna name these Illuminate people that invited him to a party that HE attended or just keep talking shit about other black people that made a choice he refused?

It's their lives, and their decisions have no affect on me; but why does he keep bringing up how people "sold out" but not naming who they sold out to.

Like being personaly invited to a Illuminate party and speaking to a member isn't a big deal. Fuck all that messy bullshit and drama. Talk about the so called secret society that's trying to silence you or keeping you down.
It does affect because if black boys see these famous actors in a dress dont u think they will think its right . No man should be in no dress . They stay trying to show black men as weak .

Last edited:
When last u seen white male in a dress since doubtfire ?? Shit has spanish been put in a dress ?

Back