Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
This reminds me of the infamous Charlie Sheen interview

Funny thing is Charlie Sheen got a sold out stand up tour after that interview

And that CAC was terrible

Katt pretty much did make this a roasting session stand up similar to what Kathy Griffin was doing for yrs.

Not saying he got it from her cause he been wilding.

Katt like Ye be lying and telling the truth and using common conspiracy theories to gain support.

I pretty much like everybody he dissed and him.

Katt be hating sometimes ,but he makes it funny and sometimes his shit be legit.

I personally do find Kevin Hart funny,but everybody has a right to their opinion.

The kev ain't funny movement does have support

I mean...the brotha must be funny if he's sellin out his shows on these tours.

I mean...the brotha must be funny if he's sellin out his shows on these tours.
DaneCook-EventPage.jpg

giphy.gif
Ijs

DaneCook-EventPage.jpg

giphy.gif
Ijs

Yeah this post means absolutely nothing bruh. Just b/c YOU don't find particular comedian funny....doesn't mean the next person feels the same.

I think Kev is funny. I also think Kat is funny. As well as Rock...Rickey...Cedric...DL...Bernie...Steve...DeRay...Lil Duval...Desi...Luenell...Sommore...Tommy Davidson...and a multitude of other comedians in the game. Especially Da Gawd Chappelle

So posting a comedian that YOU don't find funny does nothing for me. I mean not a fan of Dane Cook's stand up, but I'm not gonna deny that fact that the man had a HUGE following during his prime.

Everyone has their own style of comedy they like. Plain & simple.

Yeah this post means absolutely nothing bruh. Just b/c YOU don't find particular comedian funny....doesn't mean the next person feels the same.

I think Kev is funny. I also think Kat is funny. As well as Rock...Rickey...Cedric...DL...Bernie...Steve...DeRay...Lil Duval...Desi...Luenell...Sommore...Tommy Davidson...and a multitude of other comedians in the game. Especially Da Gawd Chappelle

So posting a comedian that YOU don't find funny does nothing for me. I mean not a fan of Dane Cook's stand up, but I'm not gonna deny that fact that the man had a HUGE following during his prime.

Everyone has their own style of comedy they like. Plain & simple.
Eh it just went over your head lmao
Dane Cook was the biggest thing for awhile. Dude wasn't funny at all. It just went to your point about sold out tours.

Back