Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if someone will tell me how to embed YouTube videos I will post the best herbalist music I can find. But I don't listen to hip hop so it would only be roots.

What's ur beef with hiphop?
No beef at all. I used to be a head but hip hop along with some dancehall has taken a turn on subject matter that I am no longer comfortable with. Also, I don't listen to anything that I feel uncomfortable with my 3 year old listening hearing. My days of relating to stuff in hip hop and dancehall are done. All the gun talk and real guns have been removed from my house.

There's alot of artists who don't be on that gun talk shit, but I hear u.
I know but when I try to listen to the radio which is rare 9 out of 10 are songs that I am no longer comfortable with. But I could never hate hip hop. It helped me survive and get through a lot as all music has.

New York is easing the prices on cigarettes to $13 a box. Too anyone that still smokes those I have a cheaper solution. Marijuana we a bun!!!!!!

17333506_1263473107069713_5570903351228366848_n.jpg

Nas is the best out of the 4, but 3k and k.dot are in my top 5, where cole is top 10/15 imo. Gotta roll with Team A (3k/k.dot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back