Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
J Cole bores me he good but i be bored
giphy.gif

Team A

extremely dope compositions resonate with me much more than extremely dope bars...

Team A fuck around and give me some shit that barely got any bars, and they just singing over an instrumental on some weirdo shit that i like for some reason....

She lives in my lap, and vibrate are prime examples of my absolute favorite shit from 3000....

and I love the way he raps on tracks like "i can't wait" "int players anthem" "I do"........and i feel like that's the direction kendrick likes to go in any way......

my imagination already stuck on that shit........

J Cole is just a slightly above average rapper. I like him, but he isn't one of the best. His style appeals to me tho because i like rappers with bars that put lyrics above gimmicks and letting fire beats carry them. Plus, the game is so watered down he shines through. But there are better artists out there.

jcole is a damn decent rapper, i like dude flow style, and vibe.....

he got bars for days, and puts together decent projects.....

i think he's at the top of the food chain in today's market..along with kendrick

So tempted by this little gadget. Air fryer, $70 at the local Target. Supposed to use much less oil and be smoke free, clean and healthy. Anyone has used it? Do you like it?

I want it in RED.

power-airfryer-xl.png

i draw the line at '"lite" frying....that's almost as bad as turkey bacon......

certain shit i ain't making a compromise on,......i don't eat a whole lotta fried food to begin with......cut it outta my diet in a huge way.....

however.........

if i am gonna eat some fried food...fry that shit allll the way right......i can't see me investing in an air fryer....

i do have a good ole fashion deep fryer tho.....

i draw the line at '"lite" frying....that's almost as bad as turkey bacon......

certain shit i ain't making a compromise on,......i don't eat a whole lotta fried food to begin with......cut it outta my diet in a huge way.....

however.........

if i am gonna eat some fried food...fry that shit allll the way right......i can't see me investing in an air fryer....

i do have a good ole fashion deep fryer tho.....

Yeah, I read some reviews saying it is not true frying, more like baking with oil and a fan and the basket is hard to clean. I am still tempted though, because it's portable and smoke free and I can use it on the balcony.

Yeah, I read some reviews saying it is not true frying, more like baking with oil and a fan and the basket is hard to clean. I am still tempted though, because it's portable and smoke free and I can use it on the balcony.

just put em in the oven whisk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back