Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
L0Je5On.jpg

Team A

extremely dope compositions resonate with me much more than extremely dope bars...

Team A fuck around and give me some shit that barely got any bars, and they just singing over an instrumental on some weirdo shit that i like for some reason....

She lives in my lap, and vibrate are prime examples of my absolute favorite shit from 3000....

and I love the way he raps on tracks like "i can't wait" "int players anthem" "I do"........and i feel like that's the direction kendrick likes to go in any way......

my imagination already stuck on that shit........

FUN FACT: Bun B said when he heard 3k verse, he and Pimp C almost/or did change their verses.

They thought 3k was gonna drop a simple playa type verse. Instead he dropped that real shyt on the track.

When you got Bun B & Pimp C wanting to step up their lyrical game on a song, yousa bad muthafucca.

FUN FACT: Bun B said when he heard 3k verse, he and Pimp C almost/or did change their verses.

They thought 3k was gonna drop a simple playa type verse. Instead he dropped that real shyt on the track.

When you got Bun B & Pimp C wanting to step up their lyrical game on a song, yousa bad muthafucca.

"top notch hoes get the most, not the lesser"

So tempted by this little gadget. Air fryer, $70 at the local Target. Supposed to use much less oil and be smoke free, clean and healthy. Anyone has used it? Do you like it?

I want it in RED.

power-airfryer-xl.png

Got one...get it

Fries and tater tots be still be crispy af

WheneverI'm in Charleston and I ride by the Meeting St market where slaves where brought in from Africa to be sold, castrated and beaten. A nigga feel heated then I feel blessed because we were slaves now we're CEO, president's and business owners. It's always surreal

Feeling's

Maybe that's why that area always floods when it rain. Damn near be underwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back