Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team A by default. Kendrick a beast and 3000 ok. Listening to J Cole is like taking Nyquil

MMG4z.gif

School, work and its youth baseball season lol.

Been busy as all hell... i cant wait till summer...ill have a lot more free time

And thats if the boy doesnt make all stars...im secretly hoping he doesnt so I can have part of my life back lol

Some of yall are disqualifying yourselves with these J Cole comments, but I digress. Inform me on what the criteria is. Are we talking about putting together an album, or BARS? Difference between good music and lyricism

i was being srs...but aight

"i'ma chill"

lol nah b, when yall comic book niggas be talkin about batman vs superman and that other caped crusader shit I be letting yall cook b, let hiphop nerds cook.

Some of yall are disqualifying yourselves with these J Cole comments, but I digress. Inform me on what the criteria is. Are we talking about putting together an album, or BARS? Difference between good music and lyricism

Cs @ the bolded

It could be looked at 2 ways to me, which team would u prefer an album from? or if you could only listen to 1 team's discography for the next 5 years who would u take?

No matter what criteria is put forth I can't rock with J Cole and this coming from an OutKast hater so that should tell you something.

Cs @ the bolded

It could be looked at 2 ways to me, which team would u prefer an album from? or if you could only listen to 1 team's discography for the next 5 years who would u take?
I would prefer Team A in terms of an album and their discography for the next 5 years. Even though the discography puts Team A at an advantage because it includes the works of Outkast as a unit. But if we were talking a battle, Team A is getting smoked

I would prefer Team A in terms of an album and their discography for the next 5 years. Even though the discography puts Team A at an advantage because it includes the works of Outkast as a unit. But if we were talking a battle, Team A is getting smoked

That's tough to call @ battle, cuz the only battle tested rapper out of the 4 (track wise) is Nas. Nobody has ever tested 3k, other than the ultramagnetic nigga but he wasn't relevant enough for response, so we don't know what 3k is capable of.

Woman you got Royce da damn 59 in your top 5, you might wanna sit this one out.

Lol.. you are not even old enough to know who 3k is prior to The Love Below. LMBO. And I'm sure you have never a heard an album from 5'9 so I won't even preach to you about that one.

You are highly outnumbered when it comes to your hate for Outkast though so you may want to remain seated youngster

Reactions: DS_
That's tough to call @ battle, cuz the only battle tested rapper out of the 4 (track wise) is Nas. Nobody has ever tested 3k, other than the ultramagnetic nigga but he wasn't relevant enough for response, so we don't know what 3k is capable of.
When you choose a team based off of the music you feel they will put out its based on their catalog of work. Fair for people to go with Team A in that regard. A battle has to be the same way. Based off lyrical ability (which they all have) inside the work, I lean to Team B in a battle. I've never heard anything from 3K that says he stacks well in a battle with anybody on Team B. Say what you will about Cole's music, but his pen game is strong

When you choose a team based off of the music you feel they will put out its based on their catalog of work. Fair for people to go with Team A in that regard. A battle has to be the same way. Based off lyrical ability (which they all have) inside the work, I lean to Team B in a battle. I've never heard anything from 3K that says he stacks well in a battle with anybody on Team B. Say what you will about Cole's music, but his pen game is strong

I highly disagree, I think if 3k were to pen a battle rap diss, he would kill ANY MC, ANY.

Cs @ the bolded

you could've said this and it would've answered my question

with that being said, i would say Team A

see kneegrow? that wasnt so hard was it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back