Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azlyn how is your day going? Don't see much of you here. I know you gotta busy schedule tho... just know @Sam Crooke , he is here for you

I'm usually here daily just don't always participate. I be tired af sometimes.
Thank you for being here for me tho... Lol

tenor.gif

I'm usually here daily just don't always participate. I be tired af sometimes.
Thank you for being here for me tho... Lol

tenor.gif

You a hard working women I likes that... but don't work to hard tho... here come on over and rest ya head on my shoulder. Ease ya mind I got champagne in the fridge

Miss @Azlyn I gotta appetite for love ma, I'm out here like a scavenger... on this winding road of life my passenger side is vacant, come be my navigator
Siri called Alexa a prostitute and stopped answering all questions. Every response after that was "I don't know"...smh

Lol... what how long before apple actually makes a real robot Siri? Them crackas gon be on some next level stuff

Miss @Azlyn I gotta appetite for love ma, I'm out here like a scavenger... on this winding road of life my passenger side is vacant, come be my navigator

Lol... what how long before apple actually makes a real robot Siri? Them crackas gon be on some next level stuff

They really don't even need to be robots at this point being that they're connected to almost every part of our lives. Imagine robot jealousy when they deplete your bank account or turn every electrical device in your home on or start sending the pics in your phone to "random" people etc. Hahaha!

They really don't even need to be robots at this point being that they're connected to almost every part of our lives. Imagine robot jealousy when they deplete your bank account or turn every electrical device in your home on or start sending the pics in your phone to "random" people etc. Hahaha!

I might have to get me a older model smart phone or just start using my landlines more. Technology so intrusive nowadays

tumblr_inline_mlkvitKFjC1qz4rgp.gif

635943007037025523-1019816617_6359430070303069701289559403_vHKALkt.gif

Every so often...the thought of slavery in this country blows my mind.

Think about it...a human being OWNING another human being. Black folks were degraded to nothing more than property.

Cattle that the slave masters forced to breed.

Punished as disobedient animals when we didn't obey.

Our black women raped, and their bodies ravaged.

Murdered for trying to escape the suffering from slave owners.

Black people treated as a subspecies.

Think about that for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back