Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda friend wants her pregnant friend who's about to drop any day, to leave her house and come to a get together??? She's not a true friend.

End the friendship

...then kill her.

Bwhahahahaha. I spit out my dang water .. what the heck IP? Lol

@IP360 you ever heard of Lasdon, SC? That's where I'm staying at the moment What is it to do here? I got two jobs going on one at Charleston Southern and one on Meeting St.

My hometown mayne...but not a damn thing to do there.

If you tryin to be around folks to watch the games, then go to Carolina Ale House in Summerville. Or hit up King St. Bar & Grill at Northwoods Mall.

It's Wednesday so don't expect a big crowd. Better off going Downtown Charleston.

My hometown mayne...but not a damn thing to do there.

If you tryin to be around folks to watch the games, then go to Carolina Ale House in Summerville. Or hit up King St. Bar & Grill at Northwoods Mall.

It's Wednesday so don't expect a big crowd. Better off going Downtown Charleston.
I have to meet a client tonight at 9pm. My guys are working for them tonight I may hit up the ale house later tonight.

I have to meet a client tonight at 9pm. My guys are working for them tonight I may hit up the ale house later tonight.

Wild Wings Cafe on Rivers Ave. also be packed too. Right there near the same area as King Street Bar & Grill.

I was getting gas this morning. I was walking up to the door and I notice this chick walking being me, so I thought I'd be a gentleman and hold the door open. When she bout walk in, I said good morning also... why she put her hand up, show me her ring and say I'm married? I wanted to grab her by the neck and be like we'll get your own door then....

I mean I did see the ring but I wasn't eem trying to holla at her. Somebody was just on a high horse. I did wanna call a bit...
A dog but I let it be. You can't even nice no mo

I mean I did see the ring but I wasn't eem trying to holla at her. Somebody was just on a high horse. I did wanna call a bit...
A dog but I let it be. You can't even nice no mo

Should've said "So I'm guessing you need your husband's permission in order to say good morning back. That's wassup."

Then walk off right when she's about to respond.

Should've said "So I'm guessing you need your husband's permission in order to say good morning back. That's wassup."

Then walk off right when she's about to respond.

You know some times I ask myself do some women buy themselves engagement rings/wedding bands. I mean you do have women out here marrying themselves..... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back