Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked in my mama’s barbershop and the barber looked confused. I spoke and headed to the office. That nigga called my mama and said a woman just walked in here. She told him I was her daughter. That nigga said he was about to beat me up.
Seriously we have ti hang out one day you stay having the most random adventures lol.

I walked in my mama’s barbershop and the barber looked confused. I spoke and headed to the office. That nigga called my mama and said a woman just walked in here. She told him I was her daughter. That nigga said he was about to beat me up.
Should have told that fool to square up then!
giphy.gif

Wanna hear an odd situation I had today?..no?..ion care ima tell it anyway

So I woke up late and my wife was running late getting the kids out the house to school. She asked me to take the youngest to daycare but get their by 8 so she could have breakfast.

I didn’t even brush my teeth cause I needed to get out quickly, and also go to the grocery store. Figured I didn’t have to talk to anyone so what’s the worst that could happen.

I put my lil girl in the cart and walk in the store, in the opposite door. Comes a redbone, a chocolate sista, and their gay friend. I make eye contact wit them and give em a friendly smile and go bout my way.

As I’m coming to the start of one aisle, they are coming out the one next to it. Redbone makes eye contact wit me and stares at me. Didn’t think anything about it cause I’m busy.

As I enter the aisle, I feel like someone is literally right on my heel. At the same time I think it’s in my head cause the only people near me were the two attractive women. And why would they be so heavy on my heels.

I’m in black baggy jeans, black hoody, black fitted, black nike cortex. Nothing fancy, nothing eye catching. So I get to the Center of the aisle and I reach for the smacks cause my kids love smacks. I turn my head to put the smacks in the cart. And..

BAM!!..light skin shorty is literally hanging over my cart acting like she’s looking at the cereal boxes for an option. I actually look at her instead of glance or from a distance and i see this chick young.

Maybe early twenties..and it hits me, cause she’s young. This generation of women don’t know how to be discreet and they feel themselves so much all they feel like is opportunity is all a guy needs.

So she’s standing there on some..shoot ur shot shit. And I’m thinking..I’m wit my kid, my breath still smell like last nights drool, clothes wise I ain’t in my bag.

Of all times lawd...why would u give me this sacrifice of all times?

Just took the L and kept it moving, she looked confused

So I woke up late and my wife was running late getting the kids out the house to school. She asked me to take the youngest to daycare but get their by 8 so she could have breakfast.

I didn’t even brush my teeth cause I needed to get out quickly, and also go to the grocery store. Figured I didn’t have to talk to anyone so what’s the worst that could happen.

I put my lil girl in the cart and walk in the store, in the opposite door. Comes a redbone, a chocolate sista, and their gay friend. I make eye contact wit them and give em a friendly smile and go bout my way.

As I’m coming to the start of one aisle, they are coming out the one next to it. Redbone makes eye contact wit me and stares at me. Didn’t think anything about it cause I’m busy.

As I enter the aisle, I feel like someone is literally right on my heel. At the same time I think it’s in my head cause the only people near me were the two attractive women. And why would they be so heavy on my heels.

I’m in black baggy jeans, black hoody, black fitted, black nike cortex. Nothing fancy, nothing eye catching. So I get to the Center of the aisle and I reach for the smacks cause my kids love smacks. I turn my head to put the smacks in the cart. And..

BAM!!..light skin shorty is literally hanging over my cart acting like she’s looking at the cereal boxes for an option. I actually look at her instead of glance or from a distance and i see this chick young.

Maybe early twenties..and it hits me, cause she’s young. This generation of women don’t know how to be discreet and they feel themselves so much all they feel like is opportunity is all a guy needs.

So she’s standing there on some..shoot ur shot shit. And I’m thinking..I’m wit my kid, my breath still smell like last nights drool, clothes wise I ain’t in my bag.

Started the story with his wife ended it with missing his chance to holla a chick. Lmao

Are there no illustrations in this long ass...story?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back