Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ill is America when u can buy a device made to kill shit, at a rapid pace.

But weed is called a gateway drug to harder drugs that may lead you to buying the former and killing people at a rapid pace

At the same time Alcohol, which is known, undeniably known to fuel aggression. By all who consume it. Is legal and celebrated.

Which can lead to a person who takes the former device and uses it to kill people at a rapid pace

And ur told to drink responsibly. So we ask ur to be responsible with this beverage known to make u act outside ur self off the strength of only 3 cups from a moderate drinker.

But weed, as a gateway drug..if..if, possible would take you years to desire a drug stronger. We don't trust u to be responsible with that.

So you can't be responsible over a years worth of time. But u can be responsible enough over a matter of hours with legal access to Alcohol and an AR 15

IMG_3005.PNG

And all an 60+ white man has to do is cite children and religion and it all continues

I thought about that as well but I can't ignore G-Unit and Dipset early mixtape runs and Kanye dropping College Dropout along with all the legends from 94 on. Goat run

Great point. I was thinking about Dre/Snoop/Wu etc, but that's a great point.

97-2007

Yeah, that’ll work
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

s7qxmBW_zpsxc0bwohj.gif

i'm close to this,

or gimme that 95-2005
Just from a Chicago stand point I couldn’t do without 07
Graduation
Finding Forever
The Cool

Then 06 had dope albums Busta Big Bang

Add one man band man and it was a wrap