Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday I become more and more aware of my surroundings. Not only a deeper understanding of what I'm familiar with. But also I meet people that help me gain a deeper understanding of what I'm not familiar with.

Which i feel like is a blessing, cause I'm very antisocial purely off the fact that i hate people. But someone how I keep getting people forced into my life that come from all walks of life. That open my eyes to the fact that we as humans are much more alike than we are different.

And you what? That just makes me hate people even more. Bunch of superficial, petty, arrogant, ignorant, overly emotional, selfish, faux sympathetic, over reaching, horrible pieces of shit.

And what upsets me the most..the most!!!..some how i was blessed wit the conscience to not abuse people.

So I sit, I see, and I'm held back my some moral code in my mind that I don't even know how became so strong. And I just hate em...

If there's a heaven i better make it there

So......nobody had sex last night?

You’ll be ok shake it off...

giphy.gif

Lol What! Fuck he outchea doing, auditioning for the NFL? He think he bout to to go pro huh?

Ole if only they had let me ref the championship game ass nigga

Ole I’m in better shape than 14yos ass niggas

Ole watch me do the Lambeau Leap over this offensive line ass nigga

9cd6116e6da62b815c29873c079cf377.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back