Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He considers men who identify themselves as women as women, so being that he likes women, he should want to fuck them....... unless he knows damn well that aint no fuckin woman!
You consider woman severely overweight to be women too right? So you should have no problem blowing their backs out.

Being attracted to women doesn't mean that you're attracted to every single woman on the planet. You've got a bad argument here b, just admit it.

You consider woman severely overweight to be women too right? So you should have no problem blowing their backs out.

Being attracted to women doesn't mean that you're attracted to every single woman on the planet. You've got a bad argument here b, just admit it.

I do this lol

I don't like obese chicks cuz ....... they're obese. Why don't u like tranny "women"

Answer the question sir!

So you're saying u would fuck trans :yikes1:. Let me bookmark that post lol
1339.gif

Yeah, you got it b

I murked the shit outta yall lmaooo

Race we already know ur agenda, u want a world full of effeminate men and josh is the ringleader. But that shit aint flying today lol

I'm still waiting for my answer too lol

I murked the shit outta yall lmaooo

Race we already know ur agenda, u want a world full of effeminate men and josh is the ringleader. But that shit aint flying today lol

I'm still waiting for my answer too lol

Nah I want Black people to stop adopting the ideologies of the white ppl they supposedly hate oh so much

I think we should learn how to deal with ppl that suffer from mental health issues without police influence/presence.

police are ill equipped to deal with things like that. I think the deaths of Dillan Tabares, Dwayne Jeune, David Latham, Miguel Richards, Jason Harrison, Deborah Danner, Tanisha Anderson, Charleena Lyles, Janet Wilson, Monique Jenee Deckard,
Melissa Boarts, Aura Rosser, at the hands of LEO, has shown us this.

just know if someone called the cops on my son, Im beating everybody tf up
so are schools without the proper resources and/or training...

this is my direct beef right now at this very moment....

my son is in a class of like 27/30 kids.....

6 year olds....

one teacher......

no aids, no assistant, no volunteers, no dedicated staff to rotate classrooms to make suer everybody okay.....

just her and 27 kids...

now my son has his issues... smart kid, eager, funny, but he's for lack of time and better words.....a bit of a jerk.....and a spazz..... he does jerk shit....then spazzes when he doesn't get his way.....

now at home....where he has two parents..... we can stop what we're doing to deal with his little temper tandrums.. help him cope, and further explain to him why he's not getting his way, and this little tandru, is only going to make things worse.....so let's chill out together....

if it takes 5 mins, 10 mins, 20mins..... we can do that at home...cuz we're at home......

it's a process... it's a struggle.... it makes me wanna pull my fucking hair out.....i have an asshole kid, and i'm working on it.....as God is my witness i'm working on it .......

however.....

back to school....

27 kids..... no help........

they ain't got the time or the resources to attend to one kid directly for

30 mins
20 mins
10 mins
5 mins....

he has to get himself together......self-cope......or he has to leave the class......

now my kid knows... he leaves the class......imma be on his ass......

so he breaks down...... but u forget.... he's a spazz...... so now he's going

FULL SPAZZ at school..... and no one there is equipped to deal with that....

yea my kid is only a 6 year old.... but hes strong as shit....... how do i know this.... i wrestle with the kid..... he's my little buddy...we have fun...it's cool, i'm his daddy right we can do that? but let's not forget i'm 6ft, 270+ at times.....and this kid can and has lifted me up....

what you think a 5'8 180 maybe female gonna do with that??? and she was pointing that out....the principal, she's not trained to restrain out of control children....and she was like... he's strong.11

i mean the tried, they tried... both me and my wife had to leave work.....talk to the principal ...who's office he wrecked....talked to the guidance counselor the teacher.....everybody.....

but the shit is fucking frustrating.....

they are not equipped to handle that.....the teacher can't teach 20+ other students if one is spazzing......the principal can't do principal shit if she got a 6 year old going ape shit in her office...

i can't get paid if i'm spending my entire work day at the school because as a parent i can be much more firm and spend much more attention on my kid.....

sorry for the rant.... but that shit was on time,......like they wanna do testing, but we had him see a therapist before.... they ame out the oom laughing and joking.....

"oh no, your kid's fine.. funny as hell... he's just a bit of a jerk"

i mean he said it in a nicer way... btu i read between the lines...

no chemical imbalance
very well mannered
highly intellgent
fully aware of what he's doing

he just chooses to act an ass when he doesn't' get his way......

spoiled brat, jerk.....love the kid to death.... and looking back on my life... yea i kinda deserve this shit..... but holy fuck people.....i'm so happy they ain't call the cops.....

Now you're calling me dumb lol ok

never called you dumb

see this is a perfect example of you switching up someone’s words!!!!

you do this during every debate

read what I wrote verbatim.

I wrote, what I meant

there’s no hidden meaning behind it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back