Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
*never heard 808 Heartbreak post*
I haven't either, album doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.
VoMY3.gif

@TheMasterKey

You grasping at straws with thay baby post. You know why I mentiomed him lol. I didn't say they were on in the same, but their come up is similar. Dre kust so happened to make beats. But you know why Detox probably never dropped? Complacency and fear of failure. That has more to due eith the game and how it's evolved than him as an artist, but i think it's relevant. He got Jon Connor on Aftermath amd hr STILL aint dropped an album. What you think he doing? Writing.....but for who?

You took me off Kanye, but these niggas is working as teams and getting the credit as an individual. You crazy if you then Ye success has more to do with his talent than the team he had around him.

@TheMasterKey

You grasping at straws with thay baby post. You know why I mentiomed him lol. I didn't say they were on in the same, but their come up is similar. Dre kust so happened to make beats. But you know why Detox probably never dropped? Complacency and fear of failure. That has more to due eith the game and how it's evolved than him as an artist, but i think it's relevant. He got Jon Connor on Aftermath amd hr STILL aint dropped an album. What you think he doing? Writing.....but for who?

You took me off Kanye, but these niggas is working as teams and getting the credit as an individual. You crazy if you then Ye success has more to do with his talent than the team he had around him.

You compare Birdman to fuckin Dr.Dre and Kanye and I'm the one grasping for straws? lmaooo

Both Dre and Kanye are genius producers, Birdman can't do shit good musically. Their rise to the top is nothing alike.

Why did Dre not do Detox cuz he's a perfectionist and just made a billion off headphones and is 50 years old lol like cmon b , are u serious?

damn, i dont even wanna know what she said

aint nothing she can say that can top those bars

lol she's pretty much the female version of him, extra disrespectful, but he was in his bag that night. She had some shit tho.

Lol...

Im just saying, Dre had A album that is a certified classic. But he had a team around him that helped him along the way. He was a driving force behind an iconic sound during his era, but as am artist besides the Chronic....what else he got?

Kanye is a monster on the beats, no doubt, but is legacy as an artist has an astrix behind it, kinda like Drake. I'm just saying he's a little hyped....

Doggystyle
Xzibit album
Marshall Mathers LP (not the sole producer, but executive producer and made a number of beats for it)
Eminem Show (see above)
Production all over the original Death Row artists and various other artists, Ras Kass, Knocturnal, The Firm, Eve, much more.
As a label owner signed countless artists that have released classics. Snoop, Dogg Pound, DOC, Eminem, Kendrick, Anderson .Paak, 50 Cent.

so...this nigga torey lamez is smashing ciera rogers?

A6pMv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back