Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Get Out for the first time over the weekend, I was putting it off cause Jordan Peele is so damn corny so I wasn't gonna give it a chance but I'm glad I did since it was a good movie.

I saw Get Out for the first time over the weekend, I was putting it off cause Jordan Peele is so damn corny so I wasn't gonna give it a chance but I'm glad I did since it was a good movie.
still haven't seen it

Over the weekend my homie kept saying man you have to give this new K.Dot a chance bruh. So we driving around ATL playing it the entire time I got this face :sayword:

Then Duckworth comes on then I'm like word I want to two step to tbis. Then the joint with Rhianna comes on. I look at the nigga with this face.

:yikes1:

Then we're listening to the DNA joint I'm like ayo hit the volume up my nigga :clawd:

Then the U2 joint plays then I'm back to this face and that was the face I had for the rest of time.

:disnig:

that's a lot of emotion for you....

i think that says a lot for the abum

Might be time to get a new vehicle. This one is paid for but now that it is out of warranty every trip to the dealership is expensive.

You need to sit down and have a snickers sir

Na we bout to talk about this.

What makes Kanye so great? He doesn't write his own material bruh. I'm not gonna sit her and tell you he doesn't have some songs I like. But i have a code...im not crowning anyone using ghost writers.

Crowning him as an artist.

Is Dr.Dre not a legend?

A legendary producer that was around a slew of legendary artists? Yes

But a legendary artist? Nah

Is Baby a legend? Or did he have Manny Fresh on the team? Him plus Wayne and a Juvie carried the squad....

What we doing?

#unpopularopinion

A legendary producer that was around a slew of legendary artists? Yes

But a legendary artist? Nah

Is Baby a legend? Or did he have Manny Fresh on the team? Him plus Wayne and a Juvie carried the squad....

What we doing?

#unpopularopinion

lol how did Baby get in the convo? He doesn't do shit but sign the check and he doesn't even do that right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back