Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na we bout to talk about this.

What makes Kanye so great? He doesn't write his own material bruh. I'm not gonna sit her and tell you he doesn't have some songs I like. But i have a code...im not crowning anyone using ghost writers.
College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
808 HB
MBDTF

You welcome

I believe in karma that's why I try my best to put good karma out. Lately, it's finding its way back to me. I received a purple toaster last month at a random ass time from a guy I went to school with. Today, my best friend told me two people hit her up about getting me this purple fan I want and basically told me not to get it because whoever it is wants to surprise me. Not to mention an associate hit me up about buying it for me.

I believe in karma that's why I try my best to put good karma out. Lately, it's finding its way back to me. I received a purple toaster last month at a random ass time from a guy I went to school with. Today, my best friend told me two people hit her up about getting me this purple fan I want and basically told me not to get it because whoever it is wants to surprise me. Not to mention an associate hit me up about buying it for me.
Do men often gift you things?

lol how did Baby get in the convo? He doesn't do shit but sign the check and he doesn't even do that right lol

Lol...

Im just saying, Dre had A album that is a certified classic. But he had a team around him that helped him along the way. He was a driving force behind an iconic sound during his era, but as am artist besides the Chronic....what else he got?

Kanye is a monster on the beats, no doubt, but is legacy as an artist has an astrix behind it, kinda like Drake. I'm just saying he's a little hyped....

Lol...

Im just saying, Dre had A album that is a certified classic. But he had a team around him that helped him along the way. He was a driving force behind an iconic sound during his era, but as am artist besides the Chronic....what else he got?

Kanye is a monster on the beats, no doubt, but is legacy as an artist has an astrix behind it, kinda like Drake. I'm just saying he's a little hyped....

Dre also has 2001 and he was instrumental no pun, in alot of other classic albums. I agree they're (dre,kanye,drake) aren't in the MC convo, but as artist, I think u have to put them in there.

I done told you bout accepting gifts from them bastards...

Oh, and i mentioned Baby becausr he represents success built off the backs of others. Diddy in the same boat. But he is a smart businessman so that trumps that. I just mentioned them because they were "artists" that had a team with real talent around them. So are they legends by coincidence or did THEY make hits?

What we doing?

Oh, and i mentioned Baby becausr he represents success built off the backs of others. Diddy in the same boat. But he is a smart businessman so that trumps that. I just mentioned them because they were "artists" that had a team with real talent around them. So are they legends by coincidence or did THEY make hits?

What we doing?

U lying to urself if u think Birdman and Dr.Dre are on the same level of artistry. Dre created an entire sound of music. I dont even know how this is even a conversation lol

I did the math once. If you panhandle aggressively for like an hour you could easily make $75+

That's way more than I make in a hour.....

Encouragement is all I got to give.

Just wind down the window like

" never give up! You're awesome and Jesus loves you!"

the world so hilariously fucked up.....

so 3 of the 5 cops that killed freddie gray getting fired cuz they didn't follow protocol.

when you have an injured person, you call the ambulance, you don't throw them in wagon....

that's a violation that cost them their jobs.

it also cost freddie gray his life.....

but they not guilty of a crim, just a procedure violation....

the violation is actually valued higher than freddies life....

this is the exact definition of black lives matter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back