Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
you be pulling too many discussion....

half the shit nobody really wanna talk about past a few comments
i disagree

if there is an appropriate thread, it should go there

this is why the NBA thread dont have the traffic it should b/c everybody live blogging in this thread while they watch the game

He's always doing that, I tell him all the time he's doing too much with the mod thing

then why even have thread specific discussions?

lets just jumble all the shit in here then

this is the same shit everybody was talking about on the IC how the random thoughts thread has taken most of the traffic on the entire site

i disagree

if there is an appropriate thread, it should go there

this is why the NBA thread dont have the traffic it should b/c everybody live blogging in this thread while they watch the game

everything don't need a thread though....what's the point of a 8 post thread?

half the time i post small discussion topics in this thread, i don't feel everything is full thread worthy....

i ee tons of videos and memes daily...every single one isn't it's whole thread, but i do feel they might require a few convos....

i literally had no interest in discussing that top hood movies video...

just like i had no interest in long conversations of the wise crack videos i posted earlier....

i unno, i just thought that wasn't worth a move, it was small as hell

Yall all have good points, ap just needs to use better discretion on what is thread worthy. Sometimes you do go OD on small discussions.

Fuck yeah. New department i work at is in a building where we lease the 1st floor to another detox facility. They have the kitchen down there and for some business reason we arent allowed to use it to cook for our patients, but they have a salad bar and let the employees buy salads for 3 bucks. I just made a salad that prolly weighs 2 pounds and barely cost me anything.

everything don't need a thread though....what's the point of a 8 post thread?

half the time i post small discussion topics in this thread, i don't feel everything is full thread worthy....

i ee tons of videos and memes daily...every single one isn't it's whole thread, but i do feel they might require a few convos....

i literally had no interest in discussing that top hood movies video...

just like i had no interest in long conversations of the wise crack videos i posted earlier....

i unno, i just thought that wasn't worth a move, it was small as hell

Seriously, if you don't think it's that worthy of your attention why post it? But that's another convo

But there is already a thread where you could've posted it. I wasn't saying you had to create another one

But y'all got it

Post whatever and wherever you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back