Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Lonzo Ball was gettin killed online for his top 5 list, it's not as bad as mfs was actin imo.

1. Wayne
2. Future
3. DMX
4. 50
5. Pac

Do you think lavar was wrong here?

He's a Black man with a backbone who isn't tap dancing for the white man like Whitlock is. He's not wrong and she was just acting like a spoiled white chick because he was ignoring her. She went quick into innocent white woman mode with that "Are you threatening me?" nonsense that had lynched many black men and women in history. Tries that bs about being sexist when BBB DOES have items for women and children but the shoes specifically are for his target market I.E. men and kids that buy basketball sneakers.

Media always tries to villanize confident black people all the damn time smh. This is fake outrage anddddd I like how they are ignoring how this lady had been talking trash about him and how he is around his family the whole time smh. Typical white woman from Fox
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

He's a Black man with a backbone who isn't tap dancing for the white man like Whitlock is. He's not wrong and she was just acting like a spoiled white chick because he was ignoring her. She went quick into innocent white woman mode with that "Are you threatening me?" nonsense that had lynched many black men and women in history. Tries that bs about being sexist when BBB DOES have items for women and children but the shoes specifically are for his target market I.E. men and kids that buy basketball sneakers.

Media always tries to villanize confident black people all the damn time smh. This is fake outrage anddddd I like how they are ignoring how this lady had been talking trash about him and how he is around his family the whole time smh. Typical white woman from Fox
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

Obeezy.gif

Real nigga shyt, get real nigga dap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back