Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
that spice adams nigga kinda funny....

shit be dead ass like this too, ...and lmao at him being like dead ass the same size as me,...this how my big ass prolly be looking in the gym, cuz i stayed geeking for no reason

So they got male rompers now which is technically just a jump suit. Niggas calling it gay. Now no lie i dont wear shorts above the knee cuz im a nigga. But i dont think its gay
that shit hilarious...

match'em up with some lonzo balls and the cypher complete

Shit just made me sick to my stomach...coon ass dude don't get it out here. Fuck Mike Brown, put together potato head ass coon

Shannon made some great points

this was pretty decent....

i see both sides though....

homeboy the coach of the warriors....they post to be sucking his dick, not ready to shoot.....

had mike brown got lit up............... you think they hard on the cop that killed that kid leaving the party......this would have brought buildings down....

this was pretty decent....

i see both sides though....

homeboy the coach of the warriors....they post to be sucking his dick, not ready to shoot.....

had mike brown got lit up............... you think they hard on the cop that killed that kid leaving the party......this would have brought buildings down....

Grant it he's the coach and has somewhat of a feeling he's special, but as Shannon stated, you're black 1st.

I don't mind the, I'm head of the coach and I'm the president, I should get my way talk/feel, but the laughing, making fun out of the situation when shit could have gotten real and it has gotten real for ppl that look like him, well I should say, have the same color of skin is where I'm disappointed and upset about.

He should have known shit was real when the cop told him after he pointed out he was the coach, that he didn't care about that title.

Mike Brown, whenever this race war pops off, I aint saving his ass or sharing ammo with dude, goofy ass clown.

Clearly he is goofy as the poster above said. Also, I think he felt like it couldn't happen to him in front of the building that he works at. Him and his son learned a lesson yesterday. I used to get stopped on a regular basis. It has changed since the new mayor took office but before that if I drove past the cops they would stop me. It is not a joking matter at all and never become something you expect. I was got pulled over by the same cop in the morning and then again on my way home from work. I had to remind him that we had went through this already.

Grant it he's the coach and has somewhat of a feeling he's special, but as Shannon stated, you're black 1st.

I don't mind the, I'm head of the coach and I'm the president, I should get my way talk/feel, but the laughing, making fun out of the situation when shit could have gotten real and it has gotten real for ppl that look like him, well I should say, have the same color of skin is where I'm disappointed and upset about.

He should have known shit was real when the cop told him after he pointed out he was the coach, that he didn't care about that title.

Mike Brown, whenever this race war pops off, I aint saving his ass or sharing ammo with dude, goofy ass clown.
100% get that...

i'm just saying.....had it gone bad......

it might not have been the worse thing in the world.....sometimes you need a high profile black person to get shitted on before the entire world wakes up and hops on board towards making a change....

this mike brown getting shot woulda caused a lot more damage than the last Mike Brown who ran afoul of the police

Well, I'm off early. Now, I see why my mama used to be so mad when she had to leave work and come to our school to get us.

Lavar goes off on the white chick

Here's some of the footage, but he goes in even harder, waiting for the full shit to drop

Lavar aint playing wit these white folks, #BBB yall

how can yall not love a shit talking nigga who aint scared of being censored on national television every day.....

like seriously?

dude stay well dressed, he's bout his business, he getting tons of free publicity...his son is one of the top athletes in america....

and he gives no fucks about being the traditional agreeable just thankful to be here negroe.....

he say the shit we say in the barber shop or on the block, and he say it on tv with no fucks given...

this dude is my spirit animal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back