Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can yall not love a shit talking nigga who aint scared of being censored on national television every day.....

like seriously?

dude stay well dressed, he's bout his business, he getting tons of free publicity...his son is one of the top athletes in america....

and he gives no fucks about being the traditional agreeable just thankful to be here negroe.....

he say the shit we say in the barber shop or on the block, and he say it on tv with no fucks given...

this dude is my spirit animal....

Bruh that nigga motivation out here and niggas talking about his approach is on some "he need to tone it down some, he messing it up for his kids" nah, fuck that, bring that shit live and direct in yo face. Every black man should have that same motor IMO, fuck all that. It's 2017, what you mumbling fo which yo head down weak ass nigga...speak up.

Breh, dude went off on that white Cac, now she's playing the victim role and shit...

You try and shit on the man, and when he comes on and talks that shit, you wanna get all tight..man these white folks I tell you..can't stand them fuckers...

Bruh that nigga motivation out here and niggas talking about his approach is on some "he need to tone it down some, he messing it up for his kids" nah, fuck that, bring that shit live and direct in yo face. Every black man should have that same motor IMO, fuck all that. It's 2017, what you mumbling fo which yo head down weak ass nigga...speak up.

Breh, dude went off on that white Cac, now she's playing the victim role and shit...

You try and shit on the man, and when he comes on and talks that shit, you wanna get all tight..man these white folks I tell you..can't stand them fuckers...
:chill:EXACTLY!!

stop giving these motherfucker passes...call them out on their shit, and throw that shit back at them....

nigga had her bout to cry cuz he said she was a hater and not a big baller...

like them shits not even real insults....fuck she crying for?:gtfoh:

a nigga called you a hata and said yo not a big balla, now you mad.......how the fuck you mad at something you ain't even realize was an insult?

shit's comical as fuck bruh

It aint that complicated. What you need help with

...all of it.

And I'm just on Chapter one. Didn't get to bed til 7:44am b/c I was doing assignments. Had to fill our income statements, retained earnings statements, and a balance sheet.

Shit just made me sick to my stomach...coon ass dude don't get it out here. Fuck Mike Brown, put together potato head ass coon

Shannon made some great points

S....m....m...f...h.

I swear Shannon be on point when comes to issues of race

and not a negro in site

giphy.gif

Lavar, Sports Dad of the Year

"Uh oh, welcome to BBB zone"

I need that on a t-shirt underdog
:dead2:

giphy (4).gif

Did they ask him what flavor tears he like the most? Lol.

You know a muthafucca doesn't respect you when they don't even turn around to acknowledge you. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back