Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a little situation . I been catching feelings for my friend sister lately. she has a bf but she dont want nun to do wit him and they dont even speak with each other lol . we both been in shitty relationships so we kinda connected on that lvl with each other. When we chill we would be flirting wit each other alot i feel everyone knows but no one saying anything really. Im confused should i make a move or leave it alone cuz shes my friend sister?

she wore tights and her ass is so fat . i be tryin hard not to look at her. Her cousin whose also my friend told me he senses some shit between us . But i was like naah bro it aint like that lool

i have a little situation . I been catching feelings for my friend sister lately. she has a bf but she dont want nun to do wit him and they dont even speak with each other lol . we both been in shitty relationships so we kinda connected on that lvl with each other. When we chill we would be flirting wit each other alot i feel everyone knows but no one saying anything really. Im confused should i make a move or leave it alone cuz shes my friend sister?
she wore tights and her ass is so fat . i be tryin hard not to look at her. Her cousin whose also my friend told me he senses some shit between us . But i was like naah bro it aint like that lool
How old are yall

Man da fucc up mayne.

Why ask.a question when the answer is sitting there so obviously in your face?

Are you hesitant b/c she's your friend's sister? If your friend is cool wit it, then shoot your...man just ask her out!

Man da fucc up mayne.

Why ask.a question when the answer is sitting there so obviously in your face?

Are you hesitant b/c she's your friend's sister? If your friend is cool wit it, then shoot your...man just ask her out!

ya mostly cuz of her bro and if shyt goes south between us it might fuck up our friendship u kno .

ya mostly cuz of her bro and if shyt goes south between us it might fuck up our friendship u kno .

If you a scumbag doing your own thang....stay away.

If you lookin to actually start something long term wit her...go for it.

Let her brother know the deal. Ask if he'd be cool wit you dating his sis. He might put a good word in for you if y'all friendship is tight.

It is a fine line when it comes to that, but it's nothing that's never been done b4.

I tried to go legit... but man I kinda like fast money... slow money, it just takes to long. Any way I quit my job today... I got my first check and was disappointed by it

Also that if you know you aren't trying to be serious and build something siblings are off limits.

@Race Jones .... future coming to town....

eLmJe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back