Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He found the kid on the streets and didn't have long to train him GOOF. Its a the exact opposite of him

ADOPTING and training Dick Grayson for years. Get shit straight. You can cite all the different variations of

Joker that have done all the shit you say but don't discount ALL the times he failed to kill the Bat where he

tried. Only Bane had success where he didn't. And I remember Batman actually taking it upon himself to kill

Joker in Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. Sit yo ass down...little ass nigga!!
Yeah, alright you got it old head, you defended your darkscalp mantle.

Joker still took out bats in the dc universe MMO tho, so I'm still right.

18299805_1924136607868948_8779685310834409472_n.jpg

Yes
That's like, if you only think of the good days...women that live together sync up..if u know what I mean

Ion know if I want double the pleasure of..that...shit

Trump fires the FBI Director...ether.

Muthafucca pretty much handed Trump the election.

Comney was playing both sides of the fence when his job is to be impartial. He also lied when he testified a couple of weeks ago. His ego was his own undoing. But now Trump gets to hire the person who will be investigating him. This is not as bad as Richard Nixon but close.

Eh, I wouldn't call pedis and the like gay, if you got talons for toe nails then you need to get them shits clips and cared for. That's just basic self maintenance

Eh, I wouldn't call pedis and the like gay, if you got talons for toe nails then you need to get them shits clips and cared for. That's just basic self maintenance

I agree and he does that at home, or I would do it for him, if he wasn't so dang self conscious about it. He spoke on why he doesn't allow me to do it but it doesn't relate to why he doesn't like for others at the shop to do it.

Perhaps he is ticklish. lol.

@DS_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back