Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
full-3_zps26gkqufq.png

You sound stupid. He can kill a kid so he can kill the man? Shut yo damn ass up. He wasn't even the original Robin! Who Joker never killed.
View attachment 7180
A kid trained by batman himself you goof. If he can do that, I think it's safe to say that he can murk batman if he plotted well enough. Dude killed the commissioner gordon's wife, paralyzed his daughter, and turned the whole city into zombies. He only keep's batman around cause he likes to fuck with him, knowing batman goofy ass won't kill him.

A kid trained by batman himself you goof. If he can do that, I think it's safe to say that he can murk batman if he plotted well enough. Dude killed the commissioner gordon's wife, paralyzed his daughter, and turned the whole city into zombies. He only keep's batman around cause he likes to fuck with him, knowing batman goofy ass won't kill him.
He found the kid on the streets and didn't have long to train him GOOF. Its a the exact opposite of him

ADOPTING and training Dick Grayson for years. Get shit straight. You can cite all the different variations of

Joker that have done all the shit you say but don't discount ALL the times he failed to kill the Bat where he

tried. Only Bane had success where he didn't. And I remember Batman actually taking it upon himself to kill

Joker in Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. Sit yo ass down...little ass nigga!!

lol nah ima let yall comicbook niggas eat, i jsut seen that on instagram and thought I'd post it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back