Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jay Z invites you into he and Beyonce's bed and you decline the invitation because his dick is going to be out too?
giphy.gif
JayZ?? Eww, I'd leave and I don't have enough a dick

Lmao at "enough a dick," it was supposed to say I dont "even have a dick" but I'ma leave it lol

Last edited:
Tonight's Touched on Topics.
Recess wit Da Reese's 5/08/2017​
  • Big Breasts are the reason I am Fat.
You're not fat
  • Snap Chat Snafu
  • Sex Tapes/Slow Jam Tapes :
  • The "Get it" App.
  • Men: Pedi and Mani's Gay or No? :saywut:
Not gay but very metro
  • What the h3ll does Metro mean?
I took it as short for metropolitan. Or up on modern fashion and skin care etc. Most men don't care, gay or straight, but some do, and they're the metros.
  • Wack @$$ Surround sound issue : $10 'real' monies for the poster who can find me the specific stereo he spoke of for under $200.
  • Sexy model on Candy Corn
  • Manscaping
  • Ball Highly over priced shoes and "Buy Black" issue of over priced items.
Theres high end black designers too guys
  • Conner and Mayweather
  • Conelo and Chavez Jr.
  • 4k TV necessity or no?
Had one. Pointless because most programming isn't even in 4k. It's mostly documentaries and other stuff people don't watch. Maybe in five years when everything's 4k but for now not worth it imo.

Annnnd that's all I got :)

JayZ?? Eww, I'd leave and I don't have enough a dick
LOL So you don't like Jay Z - I get it from a woman's perspective. From a man's perspective - I'm not engaging

in another man's pipeline. That's not my job. So if its me, a woman, and another man - what the hell do I care

about him for LOL. I'm focused on the woman!

Yall have an interesting relationship
Its less about the relaitonship and more about the situation. I just don't see how if you're a woman in the

presence of a man you want in your bed - how its a deal breaker if there is another woman? Especially if no

sexual attention has to be paid to that woman. Same for a man. If I'm not required to massage another man's

pipeline while we lay with a woman - what do I care what you do at the head when I'm at the tail?

Can't be just me

Joker woulda merked batman in real life too, don't think the darkknight is the goat superhero, fool can't even keep robin safe.
You smokin dope homey. That dude is trained in whatever hand to hand combat you can think of

and you feel that the gun and blade wielding Joker could take Batman in real life? Slap yourself

Last edited:
Its less about the relaitonship and more about the situation. I just don't see how if you're a woman in the

presence of a man you want in your bed - how its a deal breaker if there is another woman? Especially if no

sexual attention has to be paid to that woman. Same for a man. If I'm not required to massage another man's

pipeline while we lay with a woman - what do I care what you do at the head when I'm at the tail?

Can't be just me
But having an Asian lady clip my toe nails is gay

You smokin dope homey. That dude is trained in whatever hand to hand combat you can think of

and you feel that the gun and blade wielding Joker could take Batman in real life? Slap yourself
If he can take out robin, he can take out batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back