Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's essentially a god struggling to be human.....it's an awesome and classic story

He was far too powerful when he first came out now they went overboard with everything he can do. He's a boring a character to me.

Meh, his character is reliant on humans being in danger to have any depth, without that he's just a superhero that a 12 year old designed, batman is written way better.

Homeboy of mines just won employe of the month at his part time job..

shit just is crazy and speaks volumes to the climate of customer service these days...

here is a dude who has a good, job, but needs some extra money on the side, but because of his age, maturity, professionalism, and overall demeanor he's ideal for retail work, and is prolly the best employee in the entire store when it comes to organizational skills, being pleasant to the customer, and overall helpfulness....i mean they legit called him the most valuable employee....

and there's prolly people who that's their only job, and need that money more than him who likely suck at the job, and are horrible employees....

i mean most of the people in these stores suck....and again.....this their own job.....

what does that say about the world?
cuz i feel it says something.....
This all goes back to companies not paying employees and what kinda employee that attracts. I'll use home depot as an example because I have first hand knowledge of it. 15 yrs ago they use to hire real professional tradesmen to work there and pay them well (20+hr.)
So customers could talk to a real professional and get the help they needed.

Now they primarily hire kids straight outta high school, people that can't find work but in retail, or people that have a primary job already. Instead of paying $15-$20hr they are paying them $10hr to start. Must of the people dont know shit about any of the stuff they are selling but what a 10 min video has taught them. On top of that majority of the employee's are part time, so they really dont give a fuck. All so the company/ceo/board can make more money.

i love how death battle breaks shit down to the details...

niggaz love complaining but they leave no room for error.....

doomsday beats hulk and superman beats goku....

simply based off the fucking description of the characters at their core value

doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice, hulks only weakness is that his anger can be overwhelmed if his healing factor's is taxed... meaning a strong enough blow or enough physical damage at once, and hulk can be depowered..and it' happened only a few times in comics...essentially by characters who are clearly that strong...superman at full sun absorption, and darkseid omega beams.... doomsday can eat those for breakfast..plus he cant die the same way twice...so matter how strong hulk gets...doomsday can't die from blunt force after taking on supes and doomsday at their
worse.....

amd super man ALWAYS will beat goku, simply because goku has limitations....while his arc is always trying to get stronger to overcome those limitations.....he has limitations....spes does not.....he's the definition of op'd

he can hear over the vacuum of space, he can lift infinity, he does the impossible on a daily basis.....

his feats are stupid crazy... like i don't think people realize how creative imaginative comic book writers can be...like while dbz improves goku's strength on a gradual scale.....and routinely introduce characters who are dumb stronger than goku who just exist all over the place....

comic writers in turn figure out ways to show just how unfuckable with supes really is if he ever decides to go to his max.....

like i love the way they break that shit down in both videos.....like their breakdowns are so in depth, it has sparked me to look for and read certain comics just to read the feats they're talking about.....shit's lead to some great comic book experiences......

yet people still be mad

I always considered Doomsday to be a black man

Also, superman has had some great storylines when he's depowered...

i dunno, i've read a lot of superman...i think they do a good job balancing him with unlimited strength.....

he's always willing to sacrifice himself....he's very conflicted in a whole lotta ways... he's a tragic character who wears bright colors...

i really love that character....

reesey....

i can tell DS has some knowledge...

but um...floyd doesn't run... he is right in front of people and they just can't hit him....it's like the matrix... was neo running from agent spith at the end?nope he was right in front of him he just couldn't hit him

floyd would hit him be right in front of him, and canelo would just miss...

reesey....

i can tell DS has some knowledge...

but um...floyd doesn't run... he is right in front of people and they just can't hit him....it's like the matrix... was neo running from agent spith at the end?nope he was right in front of him he just couldn't hit him

floyd would hit him be right in front of him, and canelo would just miss...

You joining us on our next one too huh? Yeah...
:scust1:

I see how this is going to go.

Also, superman has had some great storylines when he's depowered...

i dunno, i've read a lot of superman...i think they do a good job balancing him with unlimited strength.....

he's always willing to sacrifice himself....he's very conflicted in a whole lotta ways... he's a tragic character who wears bright colors...

i really love that character....
Superman just isn't trill enough for me, 90's cartoon era lex luther woulda murked him in real life

Is New York the only city with professional beggars? You can't take the subway for years use the same story on the same train lines and expect to get money every time? How many new people do you expect to see? Also, kids shouldn't be with you at work. How do you drag your kids into the family business? I need to go back to driving everywhere.

You joining us on our next one too huh? Yeah...
:scust1:

I see how this is going to go.
giphy.gif

i don't know the best way tho.. i been trying to do one with goldie and race... i don't know if yall know who to hook something up with the phones where i can hear yll clearly, and yall hear me or not... cuz yall be crystal clear.....and even if i'm not as clear it would be cool to be somewhat......we'll figure it out tho

i don't know the best way tho.. i been trying to do one with goldie and race... i don't know if yall know who to hook something up with the phones where i can hear yll clearly, and yall hear me or not... cuz yall be crystal clear.....and even if i'm not as clear it would be cool to be somewhat......we'll figure it out tho

We are playing around with some stuff right now. Headed to Best Buy in a few to see if we can purchase some equipment that might make it easier.

We will work something out and hit you on your hip when we figure it out for sure. :)

Is New York the only city with professional beggars? You can't take the subway for years use the same story on the same train lines and expect to get money every time? How many new people do you expect to see? Also, kids shouldn't be with you at work. How do you drag your kids into the family business? I need to go back to driving everywhere.
In a city like new york Im sure he/she see's a gang of people they have never begged from before.
There was a gas station near my house and this beggar would hit me with the same sob story everytime I went there

I better stop taunting these cops b4 I get fucked up

Leg hanging out the window, yeen got these on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back