Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so Lol![/QUOTE
I think the video format would work better. I enjoy the back and forth of you and your mate. Also, if you could tell us/me where topics start and end it would be helpful because I can't listen for 45 minutes straight and want to hear the topics that interest me. Also the only thing that is gay is being gay. I don understand how things get interpreted as being gay if the person isn't that way?

apZvZjiLzjehMSgMof0aXmfvLdN86hCwxhd2W8kVw-I.jpg

The fuck is going on here

Thank you for the corrective criticism and I'm sure we can listen to it after we are done to and insert the time that the topics begin. We rarely if ever listen to them afterwards, we just post them. lol

How is it that you do not have time to 'listen' to a 45 min audio but you believe the Video format would be better? Would you make time to watch it if it were 45 min?

And what benefit would you find from the video version?

Again. Thank you for listening and giving feedback love! ;-)

Thank you for the corrective criticism and I'm sure we can listen to it after we are done to and insert the time that the topics begin. We rarely if ever listen to them afterwards, we just post them. lol

How is it that you do not have time to 'listen' to a 45 min audio but you believe the Video format would be better? Would you make time to watch it if it were 45 min?

And what benefit would you find from the video version?

Again. Thank you for listening and giving feedback love! ;-)
For me, the video format is easier to stop and start and come back to. I know you can do it while listening but it is easier when watching. Also while listening it seems like the both of you have vibrant personalities so to see the interaction would be much more interesting. Also, there are points when I can tell that looks are being exchanged and we are missing that part of it.

For me, the video format is easier to stop and start and come back to. I know you can do it while listening but it is easier when watching. Also while listening it seems like the both of you have vibrant personalities so to see the interaction would be much more interesting. Also, there are points when I can tell that looks are being exchanged and we are missing that part of it.

Noted! :-)

Maybe we will look into that................. Maybe. LOL.

@Reesey my question for your guest is two fold. One you seem to understand that there is more than just want we see. So when you bring someone into your situation do you think about that or is it just a physical I want her to be with us thing? And for lack of a better term how do you go back to normal afterwards? Their essence is still with you after you do what you do, so how do you cleanse that? And how does the other person get back to sync with their regular situation?

i love how death battle breaks shit down to the details...

niggaz love complaining but they leave no room for error.....

doomsday beats hulk and superman beats goku....

simply based off the fucking description of the characters at their core value

doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice, hulks only weakness is that his anger can be overwhelmed if his healing factor's is taxed... meaning a strong enough blow or enough physical damage at once, and hulk can be depowered..and it' happened only a few times in comics...essentially by characters who are clearly that strong...superman at full sun absorption, and darkseid omega beams.... doomsday can eat those for breakfast..plus he cant die the same way twice...so matter how strong hulk gets...doomsday can't die from blunt force after taking on supes and doomsday at their
worse.....

amd super man ALWAYS will beat goku, simply because goku has limitations....while his arc is always trying to get stronger to overcome those limitations.....he has limitations....spes does not.....he's the definition of op'd

he can hear over the vacuum of space, he can lift infinity, he does the impossible on a daily basis.....

his feats are stupid crazy... like i don't think people realize how creative imaginative comic book writers can be...like while dbz improves goku's strength on a gradual scale.....and routinely introduce characters who are dumb stronger than goku who just exist all over the place....

comic writers in turn figure out ways to show just how unfuckable with supes really is if he ever decides to go to his max.....

like i love the way they break that shit down in both videos.....like their breakdowns are so in depth, it has sparked me to look for and read certain comics just to read the feats they're talking about.....shit's lead to some great comic book experiences......

yet people still be mad

@Reesey my question for your guest is two fold. One you seem to understand that there is more than just want we see. So when you bring someone into your situation do you think about that or is it just a physical I want her to be with us thing? And for lack of a better term how do you go back to normal afterwards? Their essence is still with you after you do what you do, so how do you cleanse that? And how does the other person get back to sync with their regular situation?

Great question!

I'll be sure to touch on that in our next Vol and place the time next to it so that you can skip around and not have to hear the boring stuff that you are not interested in. :-)

Great question!

I'll be sure to touch on that in our next Vol and place the time next to it so that you can skip around and not have to hear the boring stuff that you are not interested in. :)
Nothing of your podcast so to speak is boring. I find it entertaining. There are just things that interest me more than others. Also, I am sure the stuff that entertains me is more boring than the stuff that everyone else finds entertaining.

@Reesey if you take away the bringing in another person into your situation I would still listen because I think the way you carry yourself is interesting and enhanced by your partner. There is a level of positivity that comes out and all people should seek light.

i'm 21 minutes in...i'm cringing cuz i know the end gonna be funny when yall start talking about mma and boxing

Homeboy of mines just won employe of the month at his part time job..

shit just is crazy and speaks volumes to the climate of customer service these days...

here is a dude who has a good, job, but needs some extra money on the side, but because of his age, maturity, professionalism, and overall demeanor he's ideal for retail work, and is prolly the best employee in the entire store when it comes to organizational skills, being pleasant to the customer, and overall helpfulness....i mean they legit called him the most valuable employee....

and there's prolly people who that's their only job, and need that money more than him who likely suck at the job, and are horrible employees....

i mean most of the people in these stores suck....and again.....this their own job.....

what does that say about the world?
cuz i feel it says something.....

i'm 21 minutes in...i'm cringing cuz i know the end gonna be funny when yall start talking about mma and boxing

haha, Naw, we were pretty chill this go round... Not too much silliness. LMBO!

I don't think we went in order of the list. That's another thing we may want to ensure we do next time along with time stamps like @Lurker10 suggested.

We tend to do the cast then jot down what we remembered that we touched on afterwards. haha.

#HoodPodCastChronicles.

But we are learning.

Next group one, will be hilarious. I know it. lol

i love how death battle breaks shit down to the details...

niggaz love complaining but they leave no room for error.....

doomsday beats hulk and superman beats goku....

simply based off the fucking description of the characters at their core value

doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice, hulks only weakness is that his anger can be overwhelmed if his healing factor's is taxed... meaning a strong enough blow or enough physical damage at once, and hulk can be depowered..and it' happened only a few times in comics...essentially by characters who are clearly that strong...superman at full sun absorption, and darkseid omega beams.... doomsday can eat those for breakfast..plus he cant die the same way twice...so matter how strong hulk gets...doomsday can't die from blunt force after taking on supes and doomsday at their
worse.....

amd super man ALWAYS will beat goku, simply because goku has limitations....while his arc is always trying to get stronger to overcome those limitations.....he has limitations....spes does not.....he's the definition of op'd

he can hear over the vacuum of space, he can lift infinity, he does the impossible on a daily basis.....

his feats are stupid crazy... like i don't think people realize how creative imaginative comic book writers can be...like while dbz improves goku's strength on a gradual scale.....and routinely introduce characters who are dumb stronger than goku who just exist all over the place....

comic writers in turn figure out ways to show just how unfuckable with supes really is if he ever decides to go to his max.....

like i love the way they break that shit down in both videos.....like their breakdowns are so in depth, it has sparked me to look for and read certain comics just to read the feats they're talking about.....shit's lead to some great comic book experiences......

yet people still be mad

I've always though Doomsday was the most powerful dude in DC, keeps coming back to life and sooner or later there won't be any way to kill him.

I've always though Doomsday was the most powerful dude in DC, keeps coming back to life and sooner or later there won't be any way to kill him.
that's why they jsut try to get rid of him... supes and darkseid fucked up by trying to beat him up... now he can't be beat up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back