Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday I got into it in the drive thru. It was kind of a big deal. The people had to come get me. However, it scared the shit outta my son, so I said I was gonna chill.

Today, I'm letting my son get his food and this man starts shit with me. It's just not meant for me to be in Drive thrus. I didn't go ham like yesterday but he called me the word and I called his mama one.

So yesterday I got into it in the drive thru. It was kind of a big deal. The people had to come get me. However, it scared the shit outta my son, so I said I was gonna chill.

Today, I'm letting my son get his food and this man starts shit with me. It's just not meant for me to be in Drive thrus. I didn't go ham like yesterday but he called me the word and I called his mama one.

How tf do u keep ending up in that position to begin with?

what happened yesterday? y u gettin into drive thru fights b

How tf do u keep ending up in that position to begin with?
I did absolutely nothing wrong in both situations. However, when people disrespect me, I get disrespectful right back because I can't let that shit slide.

Yesterday, the man almost T-boned me and got mad at me because he wasn't looking.

Today I was sitting in a parking spot minding my damn business on the phone not bothering nobody.

I did absolutely nothing wrong in both situations. However, when people disrespect me, I get disrespectful right back because I can't let that shit slide.

Yesterday, the man almost T-boned me and got mad at me because he wasn't looking.

Today I was sitting in a parking spot minding my damn business on the phone not bothering nobody.

Didn't you almost got jumped/possibly robbed as well? Who the hell you pissed off in your past life?? Lol

Aye josh. I want to thank your for telling me some shit I already knew and telling me about a website I already had a tab open for Bruh....

You could have said nothing and I would have came to the same conclusion.... but because you took it amongst yourself to try and help out I came to the exact same fucking conclusion.

So I want to say from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for nothing.

And before you say that was rude let me point out that thanking someone for nothing is still thanking them..... and you deserve thanks

Aye josh. I want to thank your for telling me some shit I already knew and telling me about a website I already had a tab open for Bruh....

You could have said nothing and I would have came to the same conclusion.... but because you took it amongst yourself to try and help out I came to the exact same fucking conclusion.

So I want to say from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for nothing.

And before you say that was rude let me point out that thanking someone for nothing is still thanking them..... and you deserve thanks
I understand your recent passive aggressive behavior is a result of not getting a full nights sleep in who knows how long, so I'ma let this goofy ass paragraph you waited all damn to type out pass.

I'm being merciful this time, next time I won't be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back