Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember as a youth we would go to someone's house I don't remember who and they were 7th day Adventist I think and they wouldn't kill roaches because they said we are all gods creatures. When I told my grandfather that he never made me go to their house again. He he cussed them out for yelling at me for killing a roach.
I remember going to a chick's house, it was a study session, I only knew her from class, and there was a few on her counter, really 2 mid-sizes ones, I played it off like I didn't see, apparently she did too, because she didn't bother trying to kill they asses

I asked my cousin the next day about what I encountered. Would it been wrong of me, or would I've shame the chick, if I would gotten up from the table and grabbed the newspaper/envelope mail that I saw on the counter by the 2 roaches and killed them wit it LOL.

She was like, boy I woulda have asked yo ass to leave, you are a guest, they aint LOL..

Ain't nothin worse than seeing a kitchen full of them, and muthafucca acting like they don't see them. Smh

Even roaches have their place and in your indoor kitchen isn't one of them. Also if your house is infested you have a problem. I know people that live in a shanty in the bush and don't have roaches

Lotta uppity negros in here bring put off by some roaches
5mRmd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back