Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip to 7:48

1013bb895c9b30ae086d6d0e93b9595f.jpg

damn, a nigga almost broke again....

hopefully GSW win tonight......

i need that 20k back....i would hate to close my stash a day after opening it.....

Oh so Ion get any appreciation huh, Ima remember this
you linked me to a site i was already on.....

no diss, but i already had that info....shorty came thru with receipts when i posted the code color i wanted to use

you linked me to a site i was already on.....

no diss, but i already had that info....shorty came thru with receipts when i posted the code color i wanted to use
I walked you step by step through the process. What more could you have wanted? This is why we always got e-beef, you always fuck me over in the end.

Yo ppl, Enjoy life.

This past weekend, there was a big basketball tournament out here in New Orleans, So the ppl who were over the tournament was like man knock you and @AP21, we got yall rooms or whatnot, yall don't have to worry about shelter, we've set yall up, yall can stay at the hotel on us, Me being on some other shit, I stopped messing with Cacs on some friendly tip back in 2015, I only fuck wit Cacs now, if they are paying me what they owe me, bringing me to some money, or helping me get to the money to help aid my goals so that I can be great in life, If those 3 things are not met from them, I don't fuck wit Cacs, so I was like no thanks, and Ap21 was like yea me too, so the Cacs kept being persistent about us staying at the hotel.

So we was like aight we'll stay. Finished with the games that Friday night late, finally pull up to the hotel, it's late and shit about 1:00a.m. Ap and I walk in the hotel and pass the front desk and heads up to the elevator. The front desk lady was like, sir, sir, Yall (I know she wanted to say, Yall black guys) where do you think you guys are going, mind you, We have suitcases and gym bags with us, we already have our keys thus the reasoning of us by passing the front desk, So we like we heading up to the room. She was like you guys are staying here? I look at this nigga Ap and was like "Huh" She asked us the silly question and I looked at him wit the "huh" and before I was about to tell her, nah we cleaning out the pool tonight, Ap smirks and tells the lady "yes" these bags are very heavy and we really not dragging them for fun. So she sees Ap's ref shirt and was like "oh you must be with so and so, tell me your room number so we can see if you guys are on his list" She checks the list, and we are on the list.

We head up to the room, So I'm in the elevator laughing, off the stupid ass exchange, Ap still don't think it was a racist tone/stereotype ass remark the white lady actions were, he states that the lady was just doing her job. So I give him the "coon superman save" look, like aight nigga, sure she was.
Get in the room, Ap goes into the cabinet and checks out the plates and dishes, dude who booked the hotel, had hooked us up. So I'm plugging shit up or whatnot and I hear the nigga ap on some "Oh shit nigga", now my back is turned to him, and he's like "man what the fuck is this shit" so I'm turn around and like "nigga what's going on" dude says mane breh we got Roaches LMAOOO. so I'm like nigga I know you lying. I runs over there by the cabinet and it's like a 17 babies new born roaches roaming free like it's their first time on their own without supervision Lol, so I'm like "oh shit" then we see like a bigger one, I guess he's like the over-seer of the bunch and he's somewhat away from them on the counter top looking for food, the rest of the 17 were on the wall, and in the cabinet. So Ap like hell no breh, we gotta move outta this room. Fuck that shit. I'm in tears laughing because I'm shocked at the shit, I've never seen a outing of roaches like this in a hotel room before.

So we call the head dude who booked us the room to come and see this shit.
I run over and zip my suitcase so that if any of the babies may have roamed free or if there was another over-seer somewhere that went further off looking for food/particles, they asses wouldn't be crawling in my bag and get to nesting in my clothes.

To be continued......

I walked you step by step through the process. What more could you have wanted? This is why we always got e-beef, you always fuck me over in the end.
bruh, i already went as far as everything you said.....

like i said i picked out the color, and had the code and everything....

i just didn't' understand what he meant by picking a color to pop under it, i was lost there...you might have explained another process, but i was still lost.....

blactivity took it a step further and actually posted the code...as to which all i had to do was @ goldie.......she did the work bruh.......

yall young folk... so entitled.....

no customer service.... you like them kids in home depot...if i ask you where some shit at you supposed to walk me over there and help me find it...

not just point......

ole "ummm isle 8 or 9" ass nigga

Yo ppl, Enjoy life.

This past weekend, there was a big basketball tournament out here in New Orleans, So the ppl who were over the tournament was like man knock you and @AP21, we got yall rooms or whatnot, yall don't have to worry about shelter, we've set yall up, yall can stay at the hotel on us, Me being on some other shit, I stopped messing with Cacs on some friendly tip back in 2015, I only fuck wit Cacs now, if they are paying me what they owe me, bringing me to some money, or helping me get to the money to help aid my goals so that I can be great in life, If those 3 things are not met from them, I don't fuck wit Cacs, so I was like no thanks, and Ap21 was like yea me too, so the Cacs kept being persistent about us staying at the hotel.

So we was like aight we'll stay. Finished with the games that Friday night late, finally pull up to the hotel, it's late and shit about 1:00a.m. Ap and I walk in the hotel and pass the front desk and heads up to the elevator. The front desk lady was like, sir, sir, Yall (I know she wanted to say, Yall black guys) where do you think you guys are going, mind you, We have suitcases and gym bags with us, we already have our keys thus the reasoning of us by passing the front desk, So we like we heading up to the room. She was like you guys are staying here? I look at this nigga Ap and was like "Huh" She asked us the silly question and I looked at him wit the "huh" and before I was about to tell her, nah we cleaning out the pool tonight, Ap smirks and tells the lady "yes" these bags are very heavy and we really not dragging them for fun. So she sees Ap's ref shirt and was like "oh you must be with so and so, tell me your room number so we can see if you guys are on his list" She checks the list, and we are on the list.

We head up to the room, So I'm in the elevator laughing, off the stupid ass exchange, Ap still don't think it was a racist tone/stereotype ass remark the white lady actions were, he states that the lady was just doing her job. So I give him the "coon superman save" look, like aight nigga, sure she was.
Get in the room, Ap goes into the cabinet and checks out the plates and dishes, dude who booked the hotel, had hooked us up. So I'm plugging shit up or whatnot and I hear the nigga ap on some "Oh shit nigga", now my back is turned to him, and he's like "man what the fuck is this shit" so I'm turn around and like "nigga what's going on" dude says mane breh we got Roaches LMAOOO. so I'm like nigga I know you lying. I runs over there by the cabinet and it's like a 17 babies new born roaches roaming free like it's their first time on their own without supervision Lol, so I'm like "oh shit" then we see like a bigger one, I guess he's like the over-seer of the bunch and he's somewhat away from them on the counter top looking for food, the rest of the 17 were on the wall, and in the cabinet. So Ap like hell no breh, we gotta move outta this room. Fuck that shit. I'm in tears laughing because I'm shocked at the shit, I've never seen a outing of roaches like this in a hotel room before.

So we call the head dude who booked us the room to come and see this shit.
I run over and zip my suitcase so that if any of the babies may have roamed free or if there was another over-seer somewhere that went further off looking for food/particles, they asses wouldn't be crawling in my bag and get to nesting in my clothes.

To be continued......
take them pics to the papers and make some moneh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back