Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh, i already went as far as everything you said.....

like i said i picked out the color, and had the code and everything....

i just didn't' understand what he meant by picking a color to pop under it, i was lost there...you might have explained another process, but i was still lost.....

blactivity took it a step further and actually posted the code...as to which all i had to do was @ goldie.......she did the work bruh.......

yall young folk... so entitled.....

no customer service.... you like them kids in home depot...if i ask you where some shit at you supposed to walk me over there and help me find it...

not just point......

ole "ummm isle 8 or 9" ass nigga
You sound like one of those old crochety mofo who don't know what they're looking for but swear that they do, I broke it down to the basic and you couldn't get it done. I wasn't even expecting pay for the shit but helped you anyway and you gave the credit to someone else. Blac even acknowledged it but whatever man, you got it.

Last edited:
It's crazy all this was right in my backyard and I never even knew...

The camera isn't really doing it justice as far as the beauty goes.

Attachments

• CAM00878.jpg
    CAM00878.jpg
    773.6 KB · Views: 5
Head downstairs to tell the front desk about the shit before" I'm on the elevator just:gtfoh: about this shit, because I can't believe it, it's funny but it aint funny,

Ap wit the :disnig: Lol.

We get downstairs, another patna of ours was coming into the hotel, Ap at the front desk, I'm off in the background but still can hear the convo. The dude comes over. I get to running down the story to him and he's like "nigga you bullshitting" I"m like man I can't make this shit up.

Ap, starts off by asking the white lady if she could move us to another room, the lady, I don't know, frustrated about something was like "nah I won't be able to do that because there are no rooms available, so me and the other dude look at each other like :disnig:, this big ass hotel, all rooms are occupied? she goes on to say, "you guys are just gonna have to sleep wit the roaches tonight, you guys never had roaches in your homes before, so I'm like ----> :gtfoh: because I can't believe this old lady, who is working in customer service just said this shit, the other nigga who is hearing this also is like, like breh u heard that shit:gtfoh:

Ap like this literally to the woman:uhhuhh:,

The shit gets better:

It takes about a good 1 minute before the next exchange happens because we all are like in that moment still processing what she just told us, like literally. Ap must have been gathering his thoughts, he clears his throat and says in a calm tone, "ma'am I don't have roaches, and I aint sleeping in that room with them roaches, now can you move us to another room dammit. The white lady says no sir, I can't do that, I wish I could but I, I just can't, sorry. Knowing me, I would have snap and started shaking and went off, but early on when we first came into the hotel, I suspected that lady to be on some racial shit and told ap that, but him on his superman shit was like nah, she was just doing her job, so I was like "I'ma let this nigga Ap deal wit it, he don't think she was being that way early on when we walked in," So Ap was like ma'am I aint sleeping wit no roaches, I can't deal wit that, she says, well sir, it did rain all last week (which it did) the rain must have awaken them up.

Me: hearing that shit:gtfoh::dead2:

Ap: :disnig:

White lady: Also we had a lot of guests to came here and stayed and left, they must have scared the roaches thus them now coming out when the coast is cleared, They must have been frightened

Me again: :gtfoh:Are yall hearing this shit, from a customer server personal

Other dude now :gtfoh:

Ap: :disnig:

The white lady says, it's ok, they won't bother you guys, they're just scared, finally Ap cuts her off wit the bullshit and says, he's going to call the head man or something he says something to her to where now she magically finds a room in her computer which was a smoking room, so after going back and forth for about 15 - 20 mins, (it was some more shit in between, but fuck it I'm tired of typing) she gives us the room.

At this point we get the smokey room, as we walking/leaving from the front desk, we see 2-3 more roaches running wild across the carpet, LOL, I'm weak.

Get to the room, fucking room, good and smokey, it was just all-around fuckery to its finest that night.

I was about to go wit my move and text/call up a homegurl of mines who stayed close by and be like "Aye u up, I'm about to come through, leave the key out" and leave that nigga in that smokey bitch by himself, but it had been a minute since I've spoken with her, and I didn't know if she was still upset wit me from our last encounter I didn't have the energy to be changing/amending broken hearts, it was late and I was tired. :gtfoh:

@Knock_Twice why didn't you just stay someplace else? I know the room was free but awhat point do you just say nope can't stay here?

It was around 1:00-1:30 in the morning and I was tired and was just ready to try and get some sleep for the next day, plus we had to be up the next day for 6:30 that morning.

Believe me, if it was any earlier, we wouldn't have stayed there.

It was around 1:00-1:30 in the morning and I was tired and was just ready to try and get some sleep for the next day, plus we had to be up the next day for 6:30 that morning.

Believe me, if it was any earlier, we wouldn't have stayed there.
I wouldn't have been able to sleep peacefully in that other room either, so I would have tried to find another hotel. But I don't have much patience for the racist stuff that gets thrown around especially if I am a customer.

So I'm lookin up shit on youtube about burning sage and come across this sista with big ass titties and her vid was pretty good, so I checked to see if she had other vids on her channel and came across this shit that says "I HATE VIRGO MEN" lmaooo Yo I can't front b, she was spot on with the shit she was saying lmaooo

I'm about to right up a nice review and make a few phone calls.
always pay for hotels with paypal. they have ur back.
So I'm lookin up shit on youtube about burning sage and come across this sista with big ass titties and her vid was pretty good, so I checked to see if she had other vids on her channel and came across this shit that says "I HATE VIRGO MEN" lmaooo Yo I can't front b, she was spot on with the shit she was saying lmaooo

I am so fucking dead @ this nigga somehow finding a way for Knock and AP's story to lead back to chicks with big tiddies. HOW.

I wouldn't have been able to sleep peacefully in that other room either, so I would have tried to find another hotel. But I don't have much patience for the racist stuff that gets thrown around especially if I am a customer.

Mane we kept 2 lamp lights on in that bih

Ap was like "aye mane, we go keep 2 of these lamp lights on" Lmaoo the roaches hate light.

Yea, man, I peeped her racial tone as soon as we walked in.

I remember as a youth we would go to someone's house I don't remember who and they were 7th day Adventist I think and they wouldn't kill roaches because they said we are all gods creatures. When I told my grandfather that he never made me go to their house again. He he cussed them out for yelling at me for killing a roach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back