Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen that earlier, never heard of him tho
7613180fcdde1e3d52bcbab106596d19_zpsrs0ky34p.gif

Why is it always assumed that because I have a lesbian friend she and I are bumping honey pots?

Is that the same misconception when a male has a gay homeboy?

It's the only explanation. No way a man who is so open sexually, is so repressive when it comes to hygiene, Ion believe it for a minute
That is backwards logic. I'm not repressive about hygiene. I take care of MY hygiene at home. I don't see a

need to be in a shop dominantly for women to pay a woman money to wash my feet among other things. My

sexuality doesn't have anything to do with that. I have a problem internally with allowing a woman to do

certain things I feel my woman shouldn't do. Like open a door when my hands are free. Rub my feet.

Why they got Gunplay on LHHAtl (Love & HipHop Atlanta) in the confessional talmbout he a rapper from Miami and he a gangsta? Man I bol.

Last edited:
So someone put up a "Blue Lives Matter" billboard in the area where Walter Scott got killed. Smh.

Knowing that area, I wanna see how long it'll take b4 someone vandalize it.

You know men with gay friends

Yes I do, and they are not gay. I have lesbian friends, the majority I accumulated whilst playing in the Football League.

But Ty and I kick it hard and have never done anything with one another. She is a butch and I like girlie girls, but still.. the consensus is that if you have a gay friend you yourself must be gay and messing with them, male or female.

I have a problem internally with allowing a woman to do

certain things I feel my woman shouldn't do. Like open a door when my hands are free. Rub my feet.

So then the logic only applies to you, just because you don't see the need to be in a shop occupied by women, doesn't mean other men don't.

So then the logic only applies to you, just because you don't see the need to be in a shop occupied by women, doesn't mean other men don't.
I never said my opinion was law. I just said that it seems feminine. I said arching your eye brows was

borderline gay. Mostly women are in those shops. If that's what you do then cool. But don't try to question my

hygiene or anything else if I don't. I just don't

lmaooo why am I just now realizing that Angela Yee was the one at the beginning of this vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back