Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, they posted a letter where the little boy is begging to be adopted? that's so embarrassing. why would they do that?

why r u friends with these ppl b? don't fraternize with em. I'd be too tempted to say something.
Some chick recorded her big ass son reading a letter to her boyfriend of 7 years with all their ghetto ass friends standing around crying as this child was asking this grown ass man to adopt him...

People are sharing this video all over the Internets like

Real men raise kids the aren't there's....

This one dude reposted it... He always reposting dumb shit.... It drives me crazy and I always feel like a jerk for saying shit

I would delete him as a friend, but his fuckery amuses me.....

Plus he fancies himself a hip hop aficionado.... And I love when he posts dumb shit.....

One time he posted young money was the best rap group since wu tang....

This was like 2010/2011 when drake first caught fire..... But I went in.... Shit was too much

Some chick recorded her big ass son reading a letter to her boyfriend of 7 years with all their ghetto ass friends standing around crying as this child was asking this grown ass man to adopt him...

This one dude reposted it... He always reposting dumb shit.... It drives me crazy and I always feel like a jerk for saying shit

Plus he fancies himself a hip hop aficionado.... And I love when he posts dumb shit.....

This was like 2010/2011 when drake first caught fire..... But I went in.... Shit was too much
sum1 call cps.

So... (sigh) ... my baby is having trouble with her math. I'm showing her the rules of thumb behind word problems and what to look for to know the right method to solve the problem.

I ask her, "You don't have a math book?"

She says, "What's a math book?"

YoKDHux783GY8.gif
They changed the rules of everything.

I remember none of this shit

I agree with u on this but I gotta nosign on principle.

y'all need to appreciate that Joe > Alicia vocally.

First you thought Rakim's name was Raheem and now you're saying that Joe throwaway is better than a timeless classic of the genre smh

Very questionable taste in music @BNE

First you thought Rakim's name was Raheem and now you're saying that Joe throwaway is better than a timeless classic of the genre smh

Very questionable taste in music @BNE
hell yes Ima still call him Raheem.

Alicia's vocals are not strong. she picks good songs tho n her piano skills used to make it worthwhile.

Prince reacting to Alicia's awkward ass tribute:

giphy.gif

she still pays her respects to the purple icon tho. cuz she knows he right n her voice aint all that.

They could've used that same effort, to make a plea for the REAL father to be in his son's life.

They could've used that same effort, to make a plea for the REAL father to be in his son's life.
that isn't worth doing either. who wants a father they gotta beg? that's a low quality place-filler.

they cld've used that same effort to gain tact n self esteem

They changed the rules of everything.

I remember none of this shit
I mean...damn...what kind of curriculum doesn't come with the book?!!? I used to have a history teacher that actually traveled to places he taught us about like Egypt. He knew everything and didn't need one, but everybody ain't doin that kinda shit to teach with no book. The hell is going on?

I mean...damn...what kind of curriculum doesn't come with the book?!!? I used to have a history teacher that actually traveled to places he taught us about like Egypt. He knew everything and didn't need one, but everybody ain't doin that kinda shit to teach with no book. The hell is going on?
that's respectable. i hope he was well paid.

Or.....

Or.....

They could teach that young man his self worth isn't attached to anyone's acceptance.....

And explain to him he doesn't have to ask Someone who's been in his life that long to be his dad....

If I was dude, I would have deaded that shit a long time ago....

That kid would have no doubt where we stood....

Or.....

Or.....

They could teach that young man his self worth isn't attached to anyone's acceptance.....

And explain to him he doesn't have to ask Someone who's been in his life that long to be his dad....

If I was dude, I would have deaded that shit a long time ago....

That kid would have no doubt where we stood....
that kid up was set up from the jump if the adults in his life were like that. i feel bad.

Someone try to google or search for this please, its fairly viral

Dude just loved History. He got paid the same bullshit salary that every teacher gets. All teachers need to be paid more. Babysit 30 kids in the

classroom AND teach them, 300 in the cafeteria, and 6 million on the playground...shiiiiiit
Bruh please chime in, cuz y'all gotta flock....

Did any of y'all many children have to write a letter asking to be adopted?

Or are y'all I'm the Type of environment where formalities like that are not needed?

Bruh please chime in, cuz y'all gotta flock....

Did any of y'all many children have to write a letter asking to be adopted?

Or are y'all I'm the Type of environment where formalities like that are not needed?
You gotta fill me in Du, I came to the party hella late homey. Give me a brief rundown

You gotta fill me in Du, I came to the party hella late homey. Give me a brief rundown
Apparently there's this thing where a mothers boyfriend of 7 years was being asked by her son to adopt him as his own.....

I tried to find the vid, and it seems to be a trend that's common with step children.... But I think the whole situation is ridiculous... A child should never feel they have to formally ask a major adult in their life to adopt them

I declare fuckery of the highest order..... So I want the opinion of a step dad....

Did any of your step children ever feel the need to ask you to adopt them?

And would you consider this pointless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back