Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad is on FB right now callin ppl "boojwah" using duck emojis.

He's so old mane. Should I take his phone?

:sayword:

if it triggers an alarm, and they can't clear it visually......they have to do a private screening

if it happens daily....religious garments come off routinely....no chances can be taken
I was on a plane once with my hair was wrapped like this under a headscarf
article-2513047-199FF40F00000578-354_634x578.jpg

I was bracing myself to remove it but the TSA at JFK r luckily mostly black. just patted it down and knew the deal. 1 even recognized me from a previous visit n had a pleasant convo.

i think some r more flexible than others. ive dealt with some stank attitude airport workers b4.

I was bracing myself to remove it but the TSA at JFK r luckily mostly black. just patted it down and knew the deal. 1 even recognized me from a previous visit n had a pleasant convo.

i think some r more flexible than others. ive dealt with some stank attitude airport workers b4.

i personally thought it was all bullshit..... but i let everybody cook, cuz the shit was always comedy

Never will that happen to me and you could have had all type of work in there

I just want to see them search 1 white persons hair. Just one
i would say wait and watch.....cuz white people ARE HILARIOUS when they have to be subjected to intrusive searches......

HILARIOUS..... but you can't just stand there and watch all day

see the thing is you came in humble and respectful and they had another guy with th locs ready to check you.....

shit went by relatively easily....so there was no incident...

white folk come in there entitled and already prepared to tell us what they're not gonna do and exactly what's going to happen....

TRUST ME....white people get it the worst.....

especially if it's a black airport.....we do the least with black folk unless they being mad arrogant and rude..... but that job is designed to fuck with entitled white people....and we took full advantage....daily...

Never will that happen to me and you could have had all type of work in there
I went thru a full body scanner, might be y. that time stood out cuz usually they ask u to take off any coverings.

1 scanned me in the days before the full body scanner n the metal in my undergarments hit some kinda alert. i was nearly late for my plane even tho they knew exactly what it was.

you know what i hate

"it take a real man to raise another man's children"

man fuck that shit... real men raise their own damn children to begin with.....

and raising another dude kids doesn't increase your realness by any points....you just taking on any responsibilities that come along with a relationship you're pursuing.....anyone who is in a relationship does that.... the existence of kids shouldn't validate shit.....

you know what i hate

man fuck that shit... real men raise their own damn children to begin with.....

and raising another dude kids doesn't increase your realness by any points....you just taking on any responsibilities that come along with a relationship you're pursuing.....anyone who is in a relationship does that.... the existence of kids shouldn't validate shit.....
many ppl view their SO's kids as their SO's responsibility. they aren't a responsibility that comes with the relationship, they're the responsibility of the person who came into the relationship with them. taking them on 'as their own' is a voluntary choice.

many ppl view their SO's kids as their SO's responsibility. they aren't a responsibility that comes with the relationship, they're the responsibility of the person who came into the relationship with them. taking them on 'as their own' is a voluntary choice.
and that's bullshit...

if you are in a serious relationship with someone who has children, and you consider them their responsibility....

you're full of shit....

it's one thing if it's fresh, but if yall been together over a year, and things are still progressing.....at that point you're committed....

it has nothing to do with being real or voluntary....that's the natural direction of the relationship....

i don't see the significance if you been putting in time...

this came from a post on facebook a nigga been with a chick 7 years, and they making a big deal about him adopting her kids...

i'm like

wtf?

7 years?

why are they making this a spectacle???

attention whoring......

i don't feel like pissing off people today, so i just came here to vent....like i said, yall understand me more than people who really know me

and that's bullshit...

if you are in a serious relationship with someone who has children, and you consider them their responsibility....

you're full of shit....

it's one thing if it's fresh, but if yall been together over a year, and things are still progressing.....at that point you're committed....

it has nothing to do with being real or voluntary....that's the natural direction of the relationship....

i don't see the significance if you been putting in time...

this came from a post on facebook a nigga been with a chick 7 years, and they making a big deal about him adopting her kids...

i'm like

wtf?

7 years?

why are they making this a spectacle???

attention whoring......

i don't feel like pissing off people today, so i just came here to vent....like i said, yall understand me more than people who really know me

to you. I agree putting that on fb is a spectacle n 7yrs is a long time if they were ever gonna do it, but diff strokes I guess.

for all u know, the bio father might have not wanted to give up parental rights n let the stepfather adopt them. or the father could be involved and not want the mother's boyfriend to completely take over.

I know of women who get into serious relationships and pay 2/3rds of the rent n groceries because they believe they should cover their child's portion of expenses instead of split it with their partner. it happens.

to you. I agree putting that on fb is a spectacle n 7yrs is a long time if they were ever gonna do it, but diff strokes I guess.

for all u know, the bio father might have not wanted to give up parental rights n let the stepfather adopt them. or the father could be involved and not want the mother's boyfriend to completely take over.

I know of women who get into serious relationships and pay 2/3rds of the rent n groceries because they believe they should cover their child's portion of expenses instead of split it with their partner. it happens.
you looking for reasons and scenarios that weren't presented to justify this blatant attention whoring and over celebration of some basic ass shit......

off of what's presented....

7years together...making a big deal about mom's boyfriend adopting her kid...

boyfriend mind you....they not even married yet...

how you adopting her kids before you marrying her?

then they presenting it under this

:smh:

shit's wack,

i ain't making no excuses.......trying to play devil's advocate...offer any possible scenarios that justify the behavior...

i'm lookin at this shit how it's presented and it got me like.....

:scust1:
yes i'm judging them all

you looking for reasons and scenarios that weren't presented to justify this blatant attention whoring and over celebration of some basic ass shit......

shit's wack,

i ain't making no excuses.......trying to play devil's advocate...offer any possible scenarios that justify the behavior...

yes i'm judging them all
aight, that is some ratchet ass shit.

shit's wack,

yes i'm judging them all

How many kids she got?

If dude adopts the kids as only a boyfriend, shyt could turn into a Rickey Smiley situation if they break up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back