Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
like seriously...

how the fuck......

the fuck......

do you adopt a chicks kids you ain't married to?

like what in the whole entire fuck part of the game is that?

:disnig:

Aight I need yall opinion on this debate I'm having with @BNE lol

Which is a better "holla/im tryin to get to know u" song

or

I went thru a full body scanner, might be y. that time stood out cuz usually they ask u to take off any coverings.

1 scanned me in the days before the full body scanner n the metal in my undergarments hit some kinda alert. i was nearly late for my plane even tho they knew exactly what it was.
I am not sure I really want to know but metal in your undergarments? If it is too much please do not Answer. If it is simple please do.

How many kids she got?

If dude adopts the kids as only a boyfriend, shyt could turn into a situation to Rickey Smiley if they break up
Man i had a chick try to pull that on me and we wasn't even dating or anything.... She just got mad at me and we does stopped speaking....

Then she gonna hit me up like her daughter would like to see me at her birthday party ....

I was like

:tuh:

Man i had a chick try to pull that on me and we wasn't even dating or anything.... She just got mad at me and we does stopped speaking....

Then she gonna hit me up like her daughter would like to see me at her birthday party ....

I was like

I'll never understand women who let their kid know niggas they aint damn near married to.

Forgive me because I didn't think you were talking about a bra. I thought there was something new out there that I didn't know about. I am pretty sheltered.
stay pure fam. we need the unjaded in this world

I was like

Depending on how long you were with the person I don't see anything wrong with having a relationship with their kids.

So... (sigh) ... my baby is having trouble with her math. I'm showing her the rules of thumb behind word problems and what to look for to know the right method to solve the problem.

I ask her, "You don't have a math book?"

She says, "What's a math book?"

YoKDHux783GY8.gif

some ppl dont believe in marriage.
Assumptions again...

Why not? Cuz its just a title and a piece of paper?

What's Adoption in this specific scenario but the exact same thing.

He's with the mother.... He's not denied any rights to the child unless she makes specification.....

And this isn't even a thing if she's his legal wife....

I'm just saying.... They all wack for even going through with it.... If you committed to mom's Lil man ain't even gotta humble himself like that....

She
Shit was a disgusting gesture patting oneself on the back at the humiliation of a young child....

I'm telling that kid don't ever beg for someone's love and approval like that.... Even mines....

People either love you or they don't.... That shit don't require letters and recording and putting yourself out there like that....

I hated every second of that shit.....

If I wasn't mobile I'd find and post the shit.....

But this little boy wrote and read a letter begging to be so adopted....

Lol.... Just crazy Bruh

Depending on how long you were with the person I don't see anything wrong with having a relationship with their kids.
Its a given is what I'm saying.

There didn't need to be a spectacle and a formal request for you take the child in as your own.

After 7 years no child should even have to think about making that request....

The kid looked 10... which means dude been there since he was 3.

What kinda fucked up life y'all living that the kid gotta sit you down and ask to really be your son?

Assumptions again...

Why not? Cuz its just a title and a piece of paper?

What's Adoption in this specific scenario but the exact same thing.

He's with the mother.... He's not denied any rights to the child unless she makes specification.....

And this isn't even a thing if she's his legal wife....

I'm just saying.... They all wack for even going through with it.... If you committed to mom's Lil man ain't even gotta humble himself like that....

She
Shit was a disgusting gesture patting oneself on the back at the humiliation of a young child....

I'm telling that kid don't ever beg for someone's love and approval like that.... Even mines....

People either love you or they don't.... That shit don't require letters and recording and putting yourself out there like that....

I hated every second of that shit.....

If I wasn't mobile I'd find and post the shit.....

But this little boy wrote and read a letter begging to be so adopted....

Lol.... Just crazy Bruh
wait, they posted a letter where the little boy is begging to be adopted? that's so embarrassing. why would they do that?

why r u friends with these ppl b? don't fraternize with em. I'd be too tempted to say something.

And to be clear, yes this is me being petty, childish and judgmental....

I make no excuses

Last edited:
And to be clear, yes this is me being pretty childish and judgmental....

I make no excuses
they're wrong for putting it all on social media at the expense of the child.

idgaf about their paperwork situation (married, unmarried, adopted) but what u described is ratchet n shameful.

calling that out isn't childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back