Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
were u sharing a spot or was it just a group discount booking or summin? if u weren't sharing a spot, u might wanna check some travel sites (travelnoire?) n see if sum1 can fill her spot. if it were later this year I would have.

Yea we were all in one suite. Nobody was gonna come off $800 that I know personally.

I was only asking cause if the Jamaica Grande is the one you're going to I know it's expensive especially after they did construction on it. Smh your friend better suck it up and go with you

I forgot the resort name. I'll have to look it up again. It wasn't Jamaica Grande though. I don't know what that 163 gon do for her but that shit better be worth it.

Yea we were all in one suite. Nobody was gonna come off $800 that I know personally.

I forgot the resort name. I'll have to look it up again. It wasn't Jamaica Grande though. I don't know what that 163 gon do for her but that shit better be worth it.
the hell kinda suite u got that it cost 2400 for 4 days? shop around b!

I like Judo but u shld do Aikido. learn from Steven Segal.

which place wld u recommend? I wanna go to port antonio
I mean it's still nice and I wouldn't stop anyone from just going for the experience or anything just saying. I haven't been to Antonio that'll be on the list for future reference. You planning on going to that one?

I mean it's still nice and I wouldn't stop anyone from just going for the experience or anything just saying. I haven't been to Antonio that'll be on the list for future reference. You planning on going to that one?
yes I do, can't pick a resort tho. has to be all inclusive cuz lazy.

Yeesh you probably should've went there instead lol honestly

KP's situation got me furious at this upcoming cruise I'm suppose to be going.

Got a feeling this kinda shyt is gonna happen.

can u go solo or did u do group deal?

Luckily the cruise isn't being plan by friends of ours. So I ain't gotta deal wit that headache.

BUT...i know is probably dealing wit tho, and that irks me.

6cd19d64b2e3e11dfd7f4f7ed24a2c3e.jpg

tumblr_mt7pwquZWc1ru423qo4_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back